Deeper into Jurassic Park events

Now the trick is not spoiling the future completely.

"How is the park in your future?" Hammond asks.

I smile.

"It is doing fine," I said. "With problems here and there. Minor problems. But mostly people are fascinated by them."

Hammond is delighted.

"What about the grandkids?" Hammond asks. 

"Fantastic," I said. "Alexis goes off having a huge family and Tim will be in a law firm as a lawyer."

Duh, we all do not know what happened to those two kids after 'The Lost World: Jurassic Park'.

So of course I am lying!

"What about me?" Hammond asks.

Sad to recall the actor of John Hammond had passed away and we never get to see him in the new installment to the Jurassic Park franchise.

I smile.

"You  are a fine man regarded fondly in the future," I said.

Now lets fast forward to the egg hatching scene! Yes, those beauties hatching out of those gorgeous ostrich eggs. I help one baby Velociraptor with check mark symbols dotting it's sides  out of the egg after it had done some considerably progress.I look down towards the baby Velociraptor seeing the hind legs are coated in brown fur similar to a ugly duckling that would soon grow into the magnificent well known Swan.

"Is it typical for some Velociraptors to come out in fur?" I ask.

Doctor Wu looks up from the clipboard.

"No," Doctor Wu said. "They are not."

"I am keeping my distance from these nature defying dinosuars," Ian said. "I prefer to look at their pictures."

I have a short laugh rubbing the side of the clicking baby Velociraptor.

"Toon," I said. "That's what I call you. Toon."

"We don't name them," Doctor Wu said.

"We should start doing that," Hammond said. "I have been meaning to name our main attractions for awhile."

Grant is cleaning his hands using  towel looking at the clutch of eggs quite oddly.

"Giving names to deadly animals," Grant said. "Now that is a first."

"First time for everything," Hammond said, putting a recently hatched Velociraptor into a small box.

"Momma," Toon said. "Momma?"

"I am not your momma," I coo, shaking my head. "Toon."

"Mamma," Toon said, wrapping his small claws around my index finger.

I like to guess this is not happening in the right order.

"I am not your momma,little Toon," I coo.

"Strange," Ellie said. "You can hear them."

"I know," I said, putting Toon into a small box alongside the little hatch mate coated in hay.

"She's a Dino-whisperer," Muldoon said, leaning against the rail. Everyone's attention turns towards Muldoon.  "Popped out of no where."

"So you are from the future and you can speak with dinosaurs?" Ian asks.

"Yep," I said.

Ian classically laughs, it sounds right out of the movie.

"How convenient," Ian said, sarcastically.

"Mommy!" Toon cries, trying to hop out of the small box right towards me.

It broke my heart to see Toon with his hatch mates be wheeled out.

"You made quite the imprint," Doctor Wu said. "Baby Velociraptors do not start jumping around minutes after hatching."

"I am quite the figure to little ones," I said. "They are so cute."

A man came over to Hammond and said something to his ear. I watch a smile grow across Hammond's wrinkled Caucasian face with white hair and a white beard growing along. Funny thing how most of the move Hammond's attire doesn't get dirty except for the later on end to Jurassic Park when helping Ian to the helicopter.

Sherlock Holmes once said, "Every little detail is important. No matter what."

That I know because I once said that, and a Sherlockian (fan of the movie) pointed it out to me in Private Message,so I later heard the quote in a Sherlock Holmes movie. Great minds think alike as I have learned.  I am well aware I like the movie version of Sherlock better than the BBC one because I tried out the last episode to season 3 and all I got at the end of the episode was a 'The Master' vibe off it. Lets say I am not watching BBC's version of Sherlock any time soon.

Now off the topic of Sherlock, kay?

Okay!

"Our target audience is here," Hammond said, with sheer delight on his face.

And it was like Muldoon vanished because he was not there the next time I looked in his direction.

Really, Muldoon is like a ghost who is a hunter able to become solid at will.