Now that makes 2 people dead as of late

"Oh, he's dead," I said.

Arnold and Hammond both share a look towards me.

"How?" Hammond asks.

Muldoon is somewhere else and so is Ellie.

"Dilophosaurus that is not really the first reptile on earth," I said. "That, my friend, is the Tiktaalik. First reptile with lungs and gills! They were the first reptiles on land." I saw their confused faces. "He had a can of Barbasool with Dinosaur embryo's currently somewhere on the island down an embankment from a parked Jeep with a dead body. That is the techy dude."

"Why would he do that?"  Hammond asks, puzzled.

"Money, Doc," Arnold said, puffing out a string of smoke.

Fun fact; Arnold's actor is Samuel L. Jackson.

"Where is the human recovery room, again?" Josh asks.

"Two floors down from the Dinosaur recovery room," Hammond said.  "You should remember. You have brought baby Triceratops to the Dinosaur wing numerous times!"

"Accidentally landed on them," Josh said, sheepishly.

 "Those embryo's will not survive if we don't undo his bug," Hammond said.

"They can survive for 35 hours," I said. "The guy went down the opposite direction of the Sea Port because he crashed into it, set it back up, and spun the arrow."