Time passes in Sorna

In Jurassic World nothing is quite logical let alone being on the sister island Sorna to Island Nublar. It is a fun fact to know Nublar means dirt. Dirt, dirt,and dirt. All up until the point I looked up the definition I thought it meant Dinosaur Island because of associating the name with the Jurassic Park Franchise for so long. Sorna in Spanish means sarcasm.

We came to a stop at a nesting ground that has since been crushed. Crushed eggs. Sarah picks up a part of the egg observing the inside and the outside of it.

"It seems this egg was broken a couple weeks ago," Sarah said, as I lean against a tree.

"Now that is a good question," I said.

"What is a good question?" Sarah asks, turning her head towards my direction.

I sigh.

"How long it takes for baby dinosaurs to get about the height of a five year old," I said.

Sarah snickers.

"Look under your foot," Sarah said, putting down the egg piece.

I look down towards my shoes.

I saw a couple ants crawling up my pant leg.

"Ew!" I shriek shaking my leg. "GET OFF YOU LITTLE BUGGERS!"

Sarah laughs at me, pretty amused as I hop up and down trying to shake them off. I hop up right on my side towards the floor. Oh right, that is when gravity kicked in. A human can't stay in the air for so long without flight making gadgets unless they are some a god. I land on the ground rolling my self on the floor dirt to get rid of these little buggers. I get up after some rolling on the dirty ground then dust myself off. The ants are no where in sight on my pant legs.

"There," I said, relieved. "Now they are off."

"You only saw the bugs," Sarah said, taking pictures of the nest.

I saw the gigantic figures of Stegosauruses in the distance.

"How long have we been here?" I ask.

"Three hours," Sarah said.

"We saw a group of duck billed dinosaurs--" I start but Sarah interjects.

"Parasaurolophus," Sarah said.

"Right a group of Parasaurolophus," I said. "In three wonderful we have seen Ankylosaurus and a pair of gigantic..."

"Mamenchisaurus," Sarah adds.

"Mating!" I finish. "God, that woulda' been a complexing but beautiful sight if I hadn't known they were mating."

Sarah laughs.

"They are among the most long necked sauropods," Sarah said. "Their sheer long neck stretching 59 feet is longer than a school bus."

"And their body is gigantic than a Apatosaurus," I said.

We came to a slow steady stream where there are three young Parasaurolophus drinking.

"Orphans?" I suggest as we stop.

"No," Sarah said, staring at the duck based dinosaurs. She seemed to notice something that I cannot about them as youngsters. "Runaways."

I stare at the young Parasaurolophus seeing each had their individual markings being scars on their sides. The second one had a short tail while the third has a tail with white markings and the first has a beige tail. In Transformers Animated there is one motorcyclist Autobot with a armor theme color that can often be argued to be; golden,yellow, and brown. That is Prowl. Prowl has black and beige armor for his vehicle mode and his main skin color is mostly gray.