The Dino-Whisperer

Being a Raptor Whisperer is no joke.

"What are they saying?" Muldoon asks.

Well instead of taking me to a Raptor cage Muldoon took me to a padlock with Triceratops. There is a clear path across where the Jurassic Park Jeeps--manned in preproduction by drivers in the back bed side of the Jeep out of view to make the illusion that the rails are making the vehicles--will be going down in a matter of hours. Oh yeah fun fact some of the scenes in Jurassic Park were filmed during an actual tropical storm called Hurricane Iniki.

"Your hat is on backwards," I said.

Muldoon fixes his hat.

"The one with a scar on the back is Dory, the one with several horns aligned is Chance, and the third Triceratops is Ash," Muldoon said. "Ash lacks not a horn but has what remains of a horn above her nose from fighting Chance."

"We were playing!" Chance howls.

"Pure accident," Ash said, in a fluent Hispanic accent.

Off the coast of Costa Rica, right?

"They say it was an accident," I said, with a slight smile leaning my elbows on the rail. "I should be called the Dino-Whisperer."

"By what I saw; it could have not been," Muldoon said.

"He was there for the aftermath," Ash said, roaring right at stumping her feet. "He is the fool here!"

Chance makes scratches along the wall using her nose horn.

"So not," I argue. "Take it back!"

All the dinosaurs are genetically engineered to be females in the park thanks to amphibian DNA fit in to complete the Dinosaur DNA collected out of the remains of mosquitoes trapped in amber. Amber is a lot like a fossil made from tree resin kept underground for so long until people have mined for it. Fun fact female mosquitoes are the ferocious blood suckers. Unlike how many people think the male can collect blood it is honestly wrong.

"What did Ash say?" Muldoon asks.

"Nothing," I lied.

Chance turns around and shakes her tail at me.

"Sucker!" Chance said, sassily.

"Coward," Dory said, shaking her head.

Chance lowers her tail and munches on some grass.

"Wimp," Ash adds, with a 'uck' kind of tone to it.

My hands tighten around the rail.

How dare they, I thought.

"Did she give you the finger?" Muldoon asks.

"Well, I can't exactly see her butt," I said. "She tried to horrify me but apparently that failed."

Muldoon has a short laugh breaking his serious attitude.

"Now..." Muldoon said. "What do they think of me?"

"Pain in the rear!" Chance shouts.

"Bull dozer," Dory said.

"Triceratops killer," Ash said.

"They all do not like you,Muldoon," I said.

"This park has three Velociraptors," Muldoon said. "Of which are intelligent and don't attack in the same place twice."

My eyes may have brighten then.

"I gladly take the opportunity to speak with such deadly creatures," I said. "No deadly than the protective ones I know."

And that is true coming from some one who has seen the Jurassic Park movie numerous times.

"Good to hear that you are on board," Muldoon said.