Fleeing from Velociraptors: END.

. . 10:20 PM. .

. . . Island Sorna. . .

"Tell me you came with a spare prosthetic leg." Ian said.

"Nope." I said.

"And your glasses?" Ian asked.

Due to being technically distance-blind, I can still see way up close.

"I never got new glasses." I said.

You see, I normally cleaned my glasses by blowing air into the lenses then clean them using my shirt.

You can say I suck, because, I do.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N

I have hit a writer's block in this story. Because let's be honest. How the hell are you going to get through four movies in the Jurassic Park universe with all the time jumps in between. I have come to realize that I made a mistake by daring myself to this challenge but what I do not regret is sharing it with the world and you fabulous Jurassicies. I am so sorry for this. Jurassic Park 3 takes place 6 weeks
(or six months) after the events of Jurassic Park 2 as it is referenced in one scene where there are students raising their hands.

At the end, the main character finally leaves the Jurassic Park Islands thanks to Grady and decides to build a new life in this universe though Blue and  Mary do get reunited. If I ever do make a fanon sequel to the remaining storyline I never wrote, it would be with Mary somehow finding her way to my persona's living place who has since lost the ability to talk with dinosaurs.

Everything that did not happen after this abruptly ended chapter would be heavily referenced.

I am so proud to have  given you the laughs.

But.

If you are eager to see the ending that never was: *Just wrote this*

I was leaned against the window watching the little unusual version of pterodactylflying, they had a growing mane around their neck, and they resembled more of a wolf flying than a dinosaur. I recalled the ending of the first and third Jurassic Park movies. Both of which ended with creatures flying toward the sunset: one being a bird and the other being a  pterodactyl.  Sadly I couldn't hear what they were saying.

I had since lost the ability to hear dinosaurs in the past few hours.

I smiled, thinking back, to what I had to catch up.

Laptops, HERE COMES IVY!

LAPTOPS. MY FAVORITE. HOW I MISSED YOU!

Your keyboards are going to be broken by the time I am done with you!

The  End.