How cute

"Awww," I coo. "They are soo cute."

"Not very cute when they are hunting," Muldoon said.

"There is cuteness in deadly animals," I said.

"You are ugly," Carver said. "Filthy lousy meat bag,"

"Garbage," Tanly said, being the leader of the Velociraptors.

"You smell so tasty," Faline said. "I can sprinkle salad all over your body and munch."

Funny thing how Tanly is not really leader of the Velociraptors. Why? There are a pack ofVelociraptors somewhere on the island because of the whole frog part. Remember the scene where Grant found an egg nest while Alexis and Tim were walking by chatting about Alexis will never get out of her room after a 'veggysaurus' sneezed all over? So obviously it means there are. I assumed it were velociraptor eggs because of the footprints in the sand.

Tanly is the biggest Velociraptor of the group.

"What did they say?" Muldoon asks.

"They are being mean," I said. "And Tanly sounds like a chef."

"Dinosaurs should not know how to cook," Muldoon said.

"We barbeque every Saturday!" Faline said, being the shortest and smallest Velociraptor. "You should attend."

"I am hungry!" Carver said, snapping her mouth jumping up and down. "Food, food, food!"

I hear a trace of footsteps coming from behind being made on the dirt. I also overhear a conversation coming towards the padlock belonging to men mostly. Some of the footsteps are small and big. You know how women take small steps? There is a Bones episode where it is taken in account at security cameras belonging to a pizza ordering place. I look over my shoulder seeing the most familiar gang in the history of Jurassic Park movies.

"About time," Muldoon said.

The original group.

I so want to fangirl but I can do that later.

"We feed them," Hammond said.

Fangirling mode activating in my mind.

Now say that out loud in a robotic voice.

Internal fangirling!

Weeeee!