One way or another

I groan taking my head off my elbow.

"How long was I asleep?" I ask, going through my hair.

"About ten hours," Josh said.

I shook my head to see Josh reading a newspaper in a chair with one leg over his knee. I also notice there is cheeseburger wrapper right beside me. I notice there is clear light gray claw marks on the wall across, the indents of tail smacking, and a inwards shaped dent. I notice the door to the room is shut with a red button glowing above reading 'emergency'.

"Mary vanished," Josh said. "About two hours ago."

Mary returned to the future!

I hear a weak 'yay' in my mind.

"Why are we still here?" I ask.

"We got a couple baby Tyrannosaurus Rex strolling the halls," Josh said, calmly turning the page to the newspaper.

I stare at Josh.

"You are gotta be kidding," I said.

"I am afraid not," Josh said.

I roll an eye.

"All right, Mr calm dude," I said, getting up off the chair. "Let me display how you correctly negotiate with baby Rexes!"

I went over towards the door earning a 'No, don't do that!' stare from Josh. Grinning, I open the door wide using my right hand. I lean forwards out of the doorway with both hands on the right hand side of the threshold.

"Yo!" I shout, getting the little Tyrannosaurus Rex's heads turned towards me. "Yo, Dino dweebs!"

I know Hammond, Ellie, Ian, and the others are fine because they are main characters. You cannot just kill off the main characters without losing kids in the process! They are vital to the later movies that become memorable to the public and impact the future of the island Nublar. I lean back in hearing their feet speeding towards me.

"Momma be proud of me!" Baby Rexy said. "My first kill!"

I slam the door shut on the infants then open it wide.

"Good time to join the others," I said.

"You are crazy," Josh said.

"I know," I said, cheerfully.

I zip out of the room speeding towards the elevator.