"Welcome to Jurassic Park,"

My eyes struggle to open.

Hold on a second.

How in the world did I get knocked out?

"What happened?" I said, leaning forwards rubbing my forehead.

"That's what I am here for," Came a man's voice.

I look up to see a man with blonde hair leaning against the doorway with a case of freckles, his arms folded, his pants were clearly 1990's, and his pink shirt easily gave me an idea that he works for Jurassic Park. Why? Remember the scene where a guy closes the padlock behind the Jurassic Park jeeps? Yep, that's where I am getting the idea.

I gasp.

"I am Jurassic Park," I said, in sheer excitement.  "I am in THE Jurassic Park!"

"Yes,and my name is Josh Lakeman," Josh said. "And who are you?"

"Ivy," I said, getting off the bed.

Well, I actually fell landing on the floor.

"I am okay!" I declare, hopping upright nearly getting off balance. "COME ON little toe!" I flail my arms  until my feet decided to settle down on one position. A bead of sweat crawls down the side of my face as I lower my head. "Phew."

Josh raises a brow.

"How did you and a Velociraptor end up at the incubation room?" Josh asks.

"Her name is Mary," I said. "And I have no idea."

"Where did you come across that shirt?" I look down towards my Jurassic World shirt that is out of place. "There is no such brand as Jurassic World."

I smile look back up towards Josh.

"Gimme a Jurassic Park shirt," I said. "Without tags, pretty please. And a bag, too!"

"Not until you give me a reasonable explanation," Josh said.

"I am from the future and if I am to say another world then John Hammond must be here," I said.

Josh frowns.

"Welcome to Jurassic Park, then," Josh said.  "Hammond is meeting with Doctor Grant."

"Where is Mary?" I ask.

Josh stares at me in the most odd ways.

"She is in the recovery unit," Josh said.