InGen's arrival

"See any family resemblance?" Nick asks, sitting on the back end to the second jeep.

Eddie held his hand up with his index finger above his thumb indicating 'a very little'.

Kelly groans lifting her back off the engine hood to the first jeep right across from the second jeep.

"You practically told me to come!" Kelly said.

"No," Ian said, looking up towards Kelly with his fingers around the phone. "I didn't."

"You said, I quote, 'Don't listen to me,'" Kelly said. "I thought you were trying to give me a message."

"Oh Kelly, you knew what exactly I was talking about," Ian said.

"What are you going to do?" Sarah asks as she went past Ian. "Lock her up for curiosity? Where do you think she gets it?

Ian smacks the phone on the hood.

"Thank you, Sarah," Kelly said.

"Violence and Technology; don't work together much!" Eddie said, shaking his hands.

I laugh recalling how Gibbs treated technology when it didn't work on NCIS.

"Well, how does it work?" Ian asks, his head turned towards Eddie.

"You have to wait for a good signal," Eddie said.

I had a tagless curly soft purple pillow around my neck.

"Okay," Ian said, taking Kelly off the hood. "I am going to take my daughter home." He comes over towards the three of us while Sarah is talking about not interfering. "Anyone have any personal possessions they need to be returned," Both of the men shook their heads as Ian went past. "Any messages," I made a thumbs down. "Anyone want to come?"

Ian went to the trailer with Kelly.

"And if we bend as much of a blade of grass they will notice," Sarah goes on.

I am brilliant at multitasking.

I can be writing and watching a movie at the same time. Now the old types of computers did not allow me to write much as I wanted to so that was a major disappointment leading me to actually getting out of the house and having a life. That lead me to joining Sarah on her various trips around the world and befriending so many people at the same time.

Sarah went into the trailer after making her speech.

"So, you speak dinosaur?" Eddie asks, now turned towards me.

It was a pain trying to nod.

"Yep," I said.

"She can speak dinosaur?" Nick said. "Why was I left out of the loop?"

"I believe you didn't ask and that my presence here is unexpected," I said. "I love this movie. It is the best Jurassic Park installment to date."

"You sound like a movie nerd," Nick said.

"That is because I am," I said, with a wink. "Don't get me started on seeing two huge Sauropods mating," I roll an eye earning a 'You witnessed what' kind of look from the two men. "Of course we had to see it. We have it on tape."

"I want to see it," Nick said.

"Ask Sarah when she is out," I said.

"I bet she will never be out because of her Prince Charming," Eddie said.

"I bet she will," I said, seeing Kelly looking out the window.

I look up towards the sky.

Ah great,I thought,Right on time...InGen is here.

Ian came bursting out of the trailer with Kelly in tow.

"Here we go!" Ian said, starting to wave the helicopters. "I'll get you out on one of these, right now." Eddie uses the binoculars to see the brand name on the helicopters. "Hello, hello, hello!" Ian waves at the helicopters to no avail. "Over here!"

Eddie lowers the binoculars.

"I don't get it," Eddie said, as there is a truck being lifted overhead among a few other things in the sky by other models. "It says InGen on that side of the helicopter! I don't get that!" Eddie is none too pleased. "Why would Hammond send two teams?"

"Cut the umbilical,Dad!" Kelly pleads.

"Yeah," I agree. "She is not a baby."

"She is still a little girl," Ian said. "Unlike you, Ivy!"

Sarah came over.

"Doesn't Hammond trust us?" Sarah said, confused. "We haven't started yet."

"Oh," I said. "Hammond didn't send them."

The men and woman turn towards me.

"Who?" Ian asks.

"Ludlow," I said. "Go check for yourself while I relax my neck."