The ride in Jurassic Park

What a ride.

Seriously, what a ride.

No Dilophosaurus popped up during the ride.

I sat in the Jeep that had parked because the gang had gone off to the Triceratops that had fallen ill laid on it's side. The wind is picking up making the leaves tremble. The sky above is turning a dark shade of gray foreshadowing a storm. My theory is that the dinosaurs get sick, get rid of the Zyme thing that is a direct result of their illness, and then get better after that. I wonder how Mary is doing. She better be recovering and not be in a filthy padlock with those three deadly Velociraptors. My jaw clenches at the thought of Mary being savagely eaten alive by her own kind.

My jaw relaxes.

Fun fact a Diplocodus has a tail that is usually swinging in the air and often times the tail is dragging on the grass. The tail is far longer than most Sauropods such as as the Apatosaurus from what I saw back in the future. I saw the shapes of baby Stegosauruses eying at me within the forest provided protection by the adults. Damn, they look so cute.

A loud thundering sound came out of the sky.

"Good timing," I said out loud, watching water beads lightly pat on the leaves to tree branches.

"Mommy, look there is a human," The first baby Stegosaures said.

"I see, I see, I see," The first mother said. "Let's  go along my little one."

"But momma!"  The first baby Stegosaurus said. "This one is new!"

"Humans are not in our place to befriend," The first mother stegosaurus said.

"Come on, Felice and Chon," The alpha Stegosaurus said.

The first mother Stegosaurus resume walking.

"Momma, wait up for me!" The first baby Stegosaurus said,stumbling over small tree branches.

"Aww," I said, adoring the little one. "So cute."

"What's so cute?" Alexis asks, getting into the Jeep.

"The sky," I lied.

Alexis furrows her eyebrows.

"The sky is not!" Alexis said.

"I don't mean to start a debate but you got me out of my zone," I said, my arm leaned against the right door with the window halfway down.

Tim gets into the Jeep after Alexis shutting the passenger door behind him.

"The ride has ended," Came Richard Kelly's voice from the screen. "Please remain in the vehicle until returning to the guests center."

The herd of Stegosauruses had disappeared within the forest.

Truly majestic they are when seen in the flesh.

"We didn't see any of the long neck Veggy-saurs," Tim complains, in disappointment.

I grin.

"They are beautiful," I said. "Absolutely astounding."

Tim's eyes brighten.

"You've seen them?" Tim asks.

"Yep," I said.

Gennaro gets into the driver's side and shuts the door.

"Well, that was quite a trip," Gennaro said.

"And the trip is ending," Tim complains.

"So soon?" Gennaro said, glancing towards the review mirror acting surprised.

"Tropical Storm, no biggy," I said.

"I may need to issue an apology to Mr Hammond after this," Gennaro said.

Alexis folds her arms.

"Hmmph," Alexis said. "I thought  we were going to have a great day."

I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh, and you don't have a crush on the Doctor?" I ask.

Alexis blushes.

"No," Alexis lied.

"Uh huh," I said, nodding my head. I lower my eyebrows. "You got a kid crush!"

"Do not!" Alexis argues back.

"Do too!" I said.

"Not!" Alexis said.

"Geeze," Tim said, as the ride resumes. "You two are worse than the twins at recess."

"Twins?" I said.

"Both of whom are girls," Alexis said, rolling an eye.  "And we are nothing like them!" Tim opens up a book shaking his head. "I do not have a 'Kid crush' on Doctor Grant."

"Girls, why not take this issue outside  and have a punch out," Gennaro said. "Unless you do not want to be covered in rain."

"No!" Alexis and I said at once.

"Then it is settled," Gennaro said. "No fighting in the Jeep!"