.016

Dylan Cameron

Being back after a trip of being on the go constantly, it felt nice to be back in own bed. That is until we start doing promo for the show. It was due to come out in the next few weeks which meant promotion tours will be all over my schedule.

"Get up. We have to clean and then we are going out with everyone later" Aspen says throwing a dusting towel and spray on my bed

"You choose the worst times to clean" I say groaning

I force myself to sit up as she leans against my door way waiting to make sure I actually get out of the bed to help.

"What's first?"

••••

"Where are we going tonight?" I ask looking through my closet for an outfit

"Some rooftop bar. Sean found it and they have a band playing tonight" she tells me shrugging

I nod before deciding to leave my outfit for last. I take a shower before starting on my hair. I decided on a blowout and then moved onto my makeup. After finishing my makeup, the only thing left was an outfit and this robe was not gonna cut it. I grabbed a white cropped tank top, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of converse to match.

"Dylan! Are you ready? The cars waiting"

••••

"So how was New York?" Lola asks

"Very, very fun. I missed being out on the runway" I tell her with a smile

"I can tell by the pictures. You absolutely killed it" Lola says bringing up the recent pictures

I laugh as I push her phone away with the pictures. So far tonight, everything has been calm. No one had asked anymore questions as we all sit and talk with the usual announcements from the EMCee about the band playing in the next few minutes.

"Hey guys" Gavin says as he takes a seat at our booth with Ayla taking the seat beside him

Everyone greets them both as the band starts climbing up on the stage to start their set.

"Who are these guys?" Ayla whispers in my ear

"Your guess is as good as mine" I whisper back

She laughs at my small joke before turning her attention towards the band. Aspen gives me a look as I shrug. I turn back to the stage wanting to actually listen and pay attention to the band on the stage. They obviously weren't new or anything. They seemed to be a band that just played covers from older generations to now but I had to admit, they were really good.

"Can we talk?" Gavin asks tapping my shoulder

I nod before following him on the inside of the restaurant so we could hear each other.

"I'm sorry if this is awkward" he says clearing his throat

"It's no problem" I say crossing my arms