𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 & 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷©

C O P Y R I G H T

©All rights reserved. It shall not be reproduced or used, in any manner without the written consent of MY permission. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

I have no rights to any pictures, songs or videos used within this story.

Unknown P

Unknown P.O.V;

Three years earlier;

I groaned as people brushed against me as they passed by. One thing I hate is being touched by people, especially those who I don't know.

NewYork has always been a busy place and sometimes I hate it here.

Just before I could think more, a girl pushed against me making my coffee spill all over my suit.

Fucking shit.

I pushed her away from me and she fell to the ground, unfortunately.

❝Watch where the fuck you're going.❞ I snapped at her without looking down.

I was already angry from my meeting before and now this shit.

I didn't even see when she got up because I was too busy wiping the coffee from my suit.

The next thing I know, she slapped the fuck out of me. I felt the sting on my face as my head snapped to the other side.

Did she just slap me?

I think I'm inlove.

Hmm.

❝I was about to apologize, but forget it you rude asshole.❞ Her angelic voice pierced my ears like a melody.

I tilted my head watching as her brown honey eyes looked at me with anger.

Beautiful.

Not waiting for a response, she pushed past me and left me standing there in a trance.

I'm definitely inlove.

Who was that?

Whoever she is, I'm gonna find her.

Oh darling, you've just become mine.

And I always get whatever I want.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
C H A R A C T E R S  I N T R O D U C T I O N;