Ch. ⁴⁰ 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮🦋

Aleksander P

Aleksander P.O.V

—F O U R  Y E A R S  L A T E R ⚠️

F O U R  Y E A R S  L A T E R ⚠️

My wife laid naked on the bed, her body still glistening from our love making. I slowly stroked her flat stomach and large breasts idly marveling over her gorgeous body.

My attention was diverted to her pussy, my cum was slowly dripping out from it. I reached down and smeared it over the out side of her pussy lips, slowly rubbing the folds gently.

Out of the blue she asked, "Do you like my pussy?"

I chuckle at her odd question.

I answered, "Of course I do honey baby, I just came in it didn't I? Plus I wouldn't be eating it everyday for the past six and a half years if I didn't fucking like it."

She smiled and then hesitated, "Never stop doing that."

I smirk, "My dirty little wife."

"Yes, I'm your dirty little wife."  She mumbles easing up a bit as we both watched my cock disappear into her eager slit.

"You know how bad you are my love?"

"I don't know, but the question is— what ate you gonna do about it?" She fake pouts.

I hummed, pretending like I was actually thinking before I demanded, "You’re gonna go on your knees and take my cum in your mouth and swallow it down like a dirty girl would. Your friends may think you’re a good girl, but I know you’re just a dirty slut."

"I'm a slut, your dirty slut." She repeated in daze.

"Yes you are, now get ready for my cum you dirty girl." I pulled my cock from Honey's tight, wet pussy as she jumped from atop the sink. I pushed her down on her knees while jerking my cock off in her pretty face, her mouth wide open like a hungry whore in a porno movie, eager for me to fill it with ropes of my cum. "Ready my little slut?"

"Please cum in my mouth daddy, cum in your slut's mouth."

I groan when she licked the tip impatiently, "I'm gonna cum in your mouth while your friends are downstairs. They don't know their friend is such a slut, do they?"