Ch.. ³¹

Third-Person P

Third-Person P.O.V

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18⚠️

Tenderly Honey gripped Sander causing him to shake slightly as he turned to her and started to say something, but she looked him directly in the eyes with her gorgeous brown eyes and put a finger to his lips stopping him from uttering a word. Slowly, while looking up at him, she began to descend down his body. Pulling down his sweatpants as she grips his dick with one hand and plays with his balls with the other.

She properly wrapped her small hand around his thick cock, not fully covering everything with her fingers because of how huge he is. She couldn't believe the hardness, the velvet smoothness, the thickness, the length and the warmth of it all.

She could never get used to it no matter how many times he pleasure her with it every night.

"Be a good girl and stroke it, honey baby." Sander encouraged her with a lustful demanding stare.

She stroked it gently as he requested, before settling herself properly. She sticks her tongue out and tentatively runs it from the base of his cock to the tip of it.

"Finally," She thought as she slowly licked around the mushroom head and foreskin, pleased to hear his enjoyment. She loved it in her mouth, loved his moaning when her tongue licked his tiny slit at the tip.

Shuddering, he moans and begins to rub her back and down to her plumb ass.

"Fuck baby, that's it. Suck your husband's cock." Sander grunts out, while licking his lips.

Moving her hand back and forth on his dick, she circles the head with her tongue, then down the shaft to the balls and back again. Finally, with a look and a grin to him, she takes him fully into her mouth. Slowly she starts moving her head up and down on him.

He closed his eyes, clenching his hand into a fist in her hair and moaned again, a little louder this time proudly. "Fucking hell." He groans in sheer pleasure and squeezes her ass tightly.

Moving his hand down farther, he finds its way between her legs and already the wetness there was evident. Rubbing between her thighs, he was determined to make her feel as good.

Honey stroked Sander's cock slowly as his fingers knowingly spread open her wet, fat pussy. He began slowly rubbing his middle finger over her clit and through her pussy lips, spreading the wetness.

"Oh God," she moaned, "That feels so good."

She slowly squeezed and stroked his cock as he played with her clit like a professional Violinist.

Moans of pleasures filled the room, literally.

He moves and she pauses, looking back. He leans up slightly to scoop her legs up and position her on him in a 69 position. Sander swung around so his face was directly at Honey's pussy and his cock was at her mouth.