Ch.. ²⁶

{Recap from previous chapter}

I stopped in my tracks the moment I hear his voice and I started breathing heavily. "One more step and I'll screw your eyes shut, then fuck you inside that party in front of everyone."

I gasp, "S-Sander."

"Honey baby, you've been a very bad girl lately."

Yeah, I'm dead.

Literally.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

—M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18⚠️

He slid his fingers down to my pussy and felt my pussy lips through my panties, before he tore the mesh and shift my panty as he felt up my pussy.

Sander really tore underneath my mesh jumper just to fuck me?

He's crazy as hell.

I should've known he would easily find me. Once a stalker, always a stalker.

"Fat pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, good pussy." He pushed his fingers inside one by one and I moan loudly as he continues, "And you expected me to let you stay here without me, with these little boys?"

I did expect him to, honestly.

Swiftly removing his fingers from inside my pussy, he pulled his pants button and zipper open before removing his dick.

How are they not seeing all this right now?

"Sander we can't—" I called out but he gave me a hard glare, shutting me up immediately.

I clamped my mouth shut as he spread my legs on the stool and angled his tip to my entrance, before forcing its way into me.

"Ahhh."

"Fuck." He groans, pulling out and slamming back inside me.

My legs wrapped around his body tightly as I buried my head into his chest, not wanting to see if anyone was watching us fucking in the dark.

"I warned you, didn't I?" He grunts, "I told you one more step and I'll fuck you in this bloody party, and what did you do honey baby?" He forces his dick deeper and I moaned over the music.

"I-I moved, I tried running away from you." I gasped out.

"Bad girl, you never listen." He breathes out as he places a hand under the back of my thighs, lifting me up a little off the barstool. He started thrusting inside me and I cried out knowing he's literally splitting my pussy.

"I-I'm sorry." I murmured, just as another Dexta Daps song started to play.

Fuck yuh suh gud make yuh feel like yuh wah cry, Girl mi just love how mi and yuh connect like a WiFi, Yuh secret safe with mi, yuh freaky nuh try hide, Dah pussy deh fit fi mi, mi sure yuh a my size.