Ch. ⁸

{Recap from Aleksander's P.O.V}

As soon as I got home, I went straight to the bathroom and started jerking off to the thought of her.

Not the first time, unfortunately.

I smile to myself remembering how flustered she got with my touch. I have to try and break through her, right through her.

I can't wait.

You're mine, Honeysia.

Only mine.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

I pulled up my biker tights and afterwards pulled on my crop top as I got ready for my boxing lessons with Sander.

I blushed thinking back to yesterday with him. Was he going to kiss me?

I felt guilt just thinking about how much I wanted it, but I couldn't.

I'm married.

It felt so wrong, yet so right.

I swear I felt something poking my ass when he pulled me back towards him, but I ignored it.

His touch did something to me that I can't explain. I literally had to change into a new pair of panties when I got home.

I was wet, I thought I peed myself to be honest because I couldn't believe one touch made me wet myself.

It was weird.

Or I'm the one who's weird.

I blocked out all those thoughts from my head as I looked at my phone that ust pinged.

Sander sent e the address and luckily, it's nearby where I live on the same street.

I was free to leave the house without questions being thrown at me because apparently Joshua got called into work early this morning.

Thank God.

I looked in the mirror and strangely enough, I felt pretty. I ever really liked wearing tights because it shows up way too much on me that makes me uncomfortable.

Now I don't mind, I want to look good for Sander.

Wait.

What did I just say?

I wrapped my curly hair into a messy bun and picked up my bag as I walked out of the house.

It took me about ten minutes to get to the building. I've never been inside before but I've passed by several times.

When I walked inside, it was literally empty.

What the fuck?

I only spot Sander and another man in the building talking with both their backs turned to me.