Ch. ¹⁵

Aleksander P

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aleksander P.O.V

I woke up with a slight headache, wincing as I sat up. Everything came back to me like a flash and I clenched my eyes at my failure.

I don't want to be alive. Why couldn't they just let me die?

I miss her.

I miss her so fucking much.

I wanna be with her so fucking bad that it hurts.

I sigh, trying not to cry.

This is weird, since I woke up I haven't been hearing her voice or seeing her anymore.

Normally, it would attack me right away.

I groan, rubbing my eyes and blinked the moment I saw Rome sitting in the room with me.

Yeah, I'm definitely hallucinating again.

I rolled my eyes, giving him my middle finger knowing he's fake and he's not really here. The next moment I felt a punch connected to my jaw.

What the fuck?

"Yes mate, I'm real." He hissed, going back to sit down.

Oh.

I guess he's real then.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask him.

He glares at me, "How about hey Rome, how are you doing knowing your one and only friend is locked up for a murder he didn't commit on his obsession." He pulled at his hair, "You could've atleast ask that instead."

I chuckle, "How are you doing, Rome?"

"Lovely, seeing that my bestfriend is slowly going crazy. Thank God I forced those medications down your throat to stop you from seeing or doing crazy things."

Now I see why the voices disappeared.

"Oh, let's not forget that my best fucking friend has been sleeping for three damn days." He cursed out sending a slap to the back of my head, making me groan. "Fucking pussy."

"Do you wanna fuck or something? Why do you keep hitting me dude?" I ask with a frown.

Rome placed a hand on his chin as if thinking, "Can I be top?"

I played along, "I'm bigger than you in every size, I should be top." I say cockily.

"You're giving little dick energy, Alek." He smirk.

We both looked at eachother before bursting out laughing. Some people might look at us weird but that's how we are as friends.

I stopped laughing and look down remembering that Honeysia is not here and it feels wrong to be laughing at anything when she's gone.

I don't deserve to laugh.

I don't deserve happiness.

"You know, Honey was an amazing girl. I didn't know her for long but she's cool and I saw her as my little sister. You fit each other perfectly from what I saw." Rome says sadly. "But I'm sure she wouldn't want you living in self pity or blaming yourself."

𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 | (𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें