Ch. ⁶

{Recap from Aleksander's P.O.V}

From: ferreirahoney@gmail.com
To: sandee477@gmail.com
Subject: You're weird.

You want me?
Then come and get me.... unless you're just a pussy.

Xo.

My eyes widened at what she just sent. This girl is something else I swear. Who tells the person who's stalking them to come get her?

Don't worry, pretty girl— I'm definitely gonna get you soon enough.

Then I'll ruin you for everybody else.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

I woke up to the rays of sun streaming through the the slats of my blinds, shining over my naked chest.

My favorite thing to do whenever I know Joshua won't be coming home for the night.

I slept naked.

Only when he's not here.

I yawned and stretched as my breasts slips from under the cover, portraying my naked chest. I sat up on the bed and put on a shirt, my nipples prominently showing through the fabric.

I smiled happily knowing he's not here for the next two days, but that smile immediately left my face when I remembered last night.

Shit.

I remember pressing sent by mistake.

It wasn't suppose to go through, I only typed it for fun which sent off by mistake.

Why the hell would I type something like that anyways? Telling someone who's stalking me to come get me if he's not a pussy?

Oh, dear God.

What if he's an old creepy guy with yellow rotten teeth. That's if he does have teeth......

He doesn't text like an old man though. Wait, do old people text a certain way?

Maybe I should just send a text that says, 'show yourself you crazy motherfucker'

I'm slowly losing my mind.

I can feel the panic rising, I haven't had a panic attract for almost a year now.

Sweat beaded down my forehead as I tried to control my shaking hands. My heart thudded in my chest, and blood pounded in my ears.

It was hard to breathe as if a vice was gripping me. One minute I was all hot and sweaty, and the other felt like I would freeze to death.

Literally.