Ch. ³³

{Recap from previous chapter}

I laugh as he curse at me, watching as I walked out of their home and into my car. "Jealousy doesn't look good on you." I shouted, as I closed the car door.

I smirk at him and he slammed the house door with a glare.

Time to get back home to my crying wife.

Fucking hell.

{End of recap}

Aleksander P.O.V

The moment I got home and into our bedroom, I heard her vomiting in the bathroom. I hurriedly rushed in there to make sure she was okay.

I found her on the floor, head over the toilet as she spilled her guts out. I ran to her, holding her curls up and rubbing her back in a comforting way.

"Honey baby, are you okay?" I spoke up as she cried and got up wiping her mouth.

She shook her head, "I don't feel good as always and speaking of that, where were you?"

"I went to see my therapist for a while." I mumbled.

She looked concerned, "Why? Are you not okay? The voices came back? Is everything getting too much for you? Are you—"

I cut her off, "Trust me baby, I'm very well okay. I just needed to get all that stuff off my chest." I said truthfully. "Oh and to get an advice about your nonstop crying episodes you've been having fir the past month."

Her jaw dropped, "So now you think I'm annoying?" Tears filled her eyes, "I hate you!"

I grunt out in frustration, "Woah, my love. That's not what I said at all. What's going on with you lately anyways?"

"But that's what you meant and why do you even care?" Then she pushed me out of the bathroom and locked the door on me.

What in the world is wrong with this woman?

Clearly that 'ask again' advice did not work, so on to the next one.

I stripped naked before breaking the lock on the door and walked inside the bathroom.

Her eyes widened as she looked down on my growing dick as I strokes it.

"What the hell are you doing? And why are you naked?" She gritted out, looking at my dick while licking her lips.

I grin, "I'm gonna fuck the answer out of you."

She smiles, walking over to me. "Are you?"

She took my now erect dick into her hand as she stroked it and I groan, but that groan soon turned into a painful grunt as she gripped my balls into her hands hard. "Fuck what out of who?"