Ch. ²⁵

Honeysia P

Honeysia P.O.V

What to wear?

"What should I wear tonight?" I ask Talia who was doing her makeup.

"I have something that you can wear, we can match." She stated happily as she went into her suitcase and pulled out two jumpers.

Two mesh jumpers.

What the fuck?

"Hell no, that's gonna make me feel naked." I stressed as I took them up, examining them and I realized the tags are still on them which means they're new brand.

She groans, "But you won't be naked though. It covers your privates."

I snort.

I'm definitely not wearing that.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower after brushing my teeth again. After I was finished, I straightened out my hair and did a little makeup before putting on my clothes.

Talia looked at me with wide eyes, "See, you look so gorgeous. I told you it would look good on you."

I looked down at the mesh jumper and my curves popped out, so did my ass that shakes everytime I walk.

I can't believe I'm listening to her and going like this.

If Sander sees this I'm dead, and then everybody else after me.

"You're gonna draw a lot of attention tonight." She hypes up as she stared at me.

Afterwards, she got dressed also and it was practically the same jumper we had on.

"You look stunning Talia." My jaw dropped, "My bestie so fineeeee." I stretched out the fine and she laughs.

"Thank you, thank you." She fake bowed and we laugh.

We stayed waiting for Kamal to come and get us as we took pictures and fool around on snapchat a little. We also did some tiktok videos as we always did, looking like idiots.

We love acting like idiots though, that's our thing.

A knock on the door sounded and I opened it to see him. "You girls ready?" Kamal asks as we open the door and stepped out of the hotel.

We decided to go to the party for a short while, just to see what type of parties Jamaicans keep here.

Yeah I know it's a risky move, because we know absolutely no one here and we're going somewhere that we don't even know.

Sometimes it's good to take risk though.

"Yeah we're ready." I answered, glaring at the mesh jumper Natalia made me wear.

I feel naked for fucks sake.

"Damn." Kamal says as he looked me up and down slowly, making me shift uncomfortably.