Ch. ²

Aleksander P

Aleksander P.O.V

Everyone thinks they know me just because I'm a rich billionaire. They're willing to look pass my flaws just because I'm rich.

They will do whatever it takes to gain my respect. They don't care, they don't care what I do.

My dad is dead because, well I killed him when I was 24 years old.

Serves him right.

He's the reason I'm so fucked up in the head, not just him but her too, that's a story for another day though.

My mom, the woman is completely sick and when I say sick, I mean she's mentally ill.

A complete maniac.

A complete psycho.

Though, I'm not far from it too.

She's in a mental institution, not that I care or give a fuck.

The only person who did not give a shit about who I was or that I'm rich, was her and my bestfriend.

She had rightfully put me in my place with that slap.

I'll never forget it and no, it did not stroke my ego. If it was someone else I would definitely let them live to regret ever putting their hands on my face.

But it was her and if anything, that slapped made me obsessed with her.

I wouldn't mind taking another slap again.

"This girl again?" My bestfriend Rome asks me as he huffs beside me.

I glared at him and went back to looking at the photo frame in my hand as I ran my thumb over her face.

Beautiful.

That's what she is.

I've never saw someone as captivating as her, she drew me in the first moment I saw her beautiful eyes.

Her honey brown eyes and her curly black hair is the art of beauty. Her chocolate skin was so smooth that I wanted to trail my fingers all over her.

Her thighs, my weakness. I wouldn't mind her wrapping them around my throat as I bury my face between them.

Lets not start on that ass. If only I could spank both cheeks until they turn red with my hand print.