Ch. ³⁵

Aleksander's P

Aleksander's P.O.V

—V I O L E N C E  A H E A D⚠️

"Pardon my tardiness!" I rushed into the small room that was attached to our house.

It was a room I had never made Honey went into and now I definitely don't need her coming in here.

It's quite messy.

Blood and torture equipments all over the place.

I clap my hands together dramatically and the fucker jolts awake in seconds. His brown eyes swollen to the perfect size as he stared at me with hatred.

The nerves of this man.

"I hope you missed me, cause I missed you tons!" I stated with a grin.

He groans in pain, "Leave me alone!"

I tsk, "But I hadn't done anything, yet." I paused, "I just don't get it, why would you betray your bestfriend for a dick that's not even top tier?" I ask confused.

"You don't know nothing, so shut up you crazy fuck!" He grits and I stepped back slightly offended.

"That's the best name you could've come up with for me? I'm offended." I stomped my feet dramatically. "Now, tell me why." I stepped to him with a serious face as I gripped his hair tightly. "Why would you betray her?"

He screams, "Because that bitch acted like she was better than me and let's be real, she didn't even want him. She should be thanking me instead."

I frown, taking out my phone. "Hey Siri, why would someone betray their best friend?" I ask the robot thing on my new phone.

It's just too much fun and I don't have to waste my time going on Google to type anything.

"Close friends can become competitive or jealous of one another. Instead of being happy about your achievements, a friend may act distant or even vindictive when things are going well. This type of betrayal often indicates that your friend has low self-esteem."

I tilt my head as a laugh escapes me. "Oh, so you were just a jealous bitch. Got it." I tapped his shoulder hard and he wince because of the pain in it. "Are you insecure?" He shock his head with a glare at me.

I had purposely dislocate his shoulders couple hours ago.

I heard a scoff and finally remembered that Benjamin was in the room as well.

"Please don't tell me that's how I acted when you tortured me too. It's embarrassing." He gasps loudly.

I nod, "I have the video, do you want to see it?" I teased him and his jaw dropped.

He glares at me before exiting the room with curses being thrown at me.

I snickered.

I turn back to the bitch on the chair tied up, "I just have one more question for you. Did you know he was abusing her?"