Ch. ¹¹

{Recap from Aleksander's P.O.V}

"You better be sorry, I don't have a problem kicking you in the balls again."

I shuddered at her threat.

I calm myself down before looking at her. "Can you tell me what really happen? From start?" I begged and she nodded, not caring the I was still hugging her.

She tells me everything.

And I hate how I caught her up in this mess.

I'm gonna kill that fucking bitch of a mother.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

Two Weeks Later;

"What was the point of me coming to your house?" I frown as we finished our food.

He cooked my favorite food for me and after that he took a piece of my heart without even knowing.

He cooks, his body is a work of art, he has money, he's older, he has a wonderful personality.

I'm sure he has a big dick too.

He better be here when I find a way out of this damn marriage. I definitely wanna snatch him up.

"I just wanted to see you." He expressed.

I squinted my eyes at him, "Didn't you see me a week ago?" I look around in ecstasy, "Your house is very beautiful."

His house was pure beauty.

I'm inlove with it.

You can tell that it's an well expensive house just by looking at it.

Just looking at it made me realize how broke I truly am.

"A week is way too long, my love." He stated, "Thank you, though it's nothing compared to your beauty."

Then he winks, making my cheeks heat up.

"I really need to get home before my husband gets there before me." I explained as he set the dishes in the dish washer.

He quickly blocked the door, "I want you to stay with me tonight."

I looked at him like he lost his mind. "Excuse me? I can't do that Sander."

"Why not? Plus I have your so called husband working for the rest of the night, he won't be back home until tomorrow."

My mind finally processed what he just said and I frowned.

Working for the rest of the night?

Wait, don't tell me I'm standing in the house of my husband's boss.