Ch. ³⁸

{Recap of previous chapter}

He gave me the widest grin as he rushes to put on the engagement ring on my middle finger, leaving the wedding one on the rightful finger.

This is the best proposal ever, don't tell me otherwise.

He got up immediately and sat down, pulling me into a hug. "I'm so happy I stalked your pretty ass."

I laugh, hitting his chest and he chuckled.

"Now, can I eat you out?"

My eyes widened as I looked at the pilot and back at Sander.

He has no shame in him.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

"Let us see the ring." Natalia hyped when she came inside the house with Benjamin.

I rolled my eyes with a laugh as I stretched my hand out to them.

"Girl nice now and all these things." Benjamin joined in as he hyped up.

I flipped my curls, "As a real bad bitch."

They burst out into laughter.

I chewed on my pickle as I dipped it in the peanut butter. It tastes amazing like this and my friends scrunched their face up as they watched me.

"Yeah, if I'll have to eat that when I'm pregnant, then I don't wanna ever get pregnant." Talia made a yuck face.

I laugh, leaving them in the living room as I went to our bedroom to find Sander playing game on the TV.

"Babe?" I called out to him quietly, noticing that he was shirtless and only in his boxers, which means that he just came out of the shower.

"Baby?" He answers not even looking at me once as his head stayed on the screen.

I huff, "Can you atleast give me some attention?"

He curses at the game before answering me, "Weren't you with your friends? Are they gone?"

I shook my head, "No, they're here."

"So go and bother them honey baby, I'm trying to win this game."

The audacity of this man.

I rolled my eyes, putting down my pickle as I went over to him. I climbed onto his lap and he sighs, moving my body out of the way so he can see the game properly.

My stomach was growing little by little, now going into the fourth month and my bump is clearly showing now, but not that much.

He slapped my ass and hissed at me, "You give way too much damn trouble whenever I'm playing my games."