Ch.. ¹⁸

—M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18⚠️

I had figured she gave me sleeping pills that day, which had made me slept for an entire day. I'm not mad, I love when she acts crazy as me, it makes me more obsessed.

I'm more upset at the fact that I didn't get to see her for one day, four hours and 15 seconds.

Yes, I fucking counted.

I picked up the phone and called her to come and let me inside the house before I broke in. She hang up on me, telling me her husband is home so I need to go back home.

She really doesn't know how crazy I am.

I didn't care if her husband was home or not, I need her and I need her now.

I took out the spare key that I stole from her and pulled the door opened as I entered. I went to the guestroom first and surprised to see her husband drunk out of his mind with a liquor bottle in his hand as he sleeps.

Good.

I opened the next door that must've been their shared room and walked inside. She was in bed covered underneath the blanket watching me as I locked the door and stripped out of my clothes, leaving just my boxers as I climbed into the bed.

"You don't look surprised." I stated as I pulled her into me as she held unto the blanket for dear life.

She shrugs, as we turned face to face on our sides. "I expect anything from you at this point Sander, I knew you would eventually do as you say."

I chuckle, "I missed you, love." I pulled the blanket over me that she had over her and then my hand slips underneath the covers as I wrap my arms around her body. They came in contact with a naked body and I froze. "Are you naked?"

"I am." She whispers.

"For me?" I smirk. "Thank God I wore my piercing tonight."

She giggles, "You're crazy."

I nod in agreement, "Give me your permission to make you feel good, baby."

She sighs, "You're tempting." I hummed as I trail my thumb on her sides teasingly. "Make me feel good Sander."

That was all I needed to hear.

I rolled us over and now I was on top of her, she spread her legs to accommodate me as I dipped in-between her legs. My naked chest was now pressed against her breast as she looks at me with a pleading face.

"You're so gorgeous, my love." I tell her truthfully, "All of you." I peck her forehead, nose, then finally her lips. Our tongue collides as we kissed each other with passion and need. To me, she was just perfection. Her hands wrapped around the back of my neck as she sighs into the kiss. "Let me show you just how beautiful you are, Honey baby."

She nods and moans as I attack her lips again. My dick was now erect and hard against my boxers just from kissing her sweet lips. My hand slips to her breasts as I squeezed them in my hands while flicking he nipples that got hard immediately. "Hmm." She moans, as I let go off her lips and connect my mouth down to her nipples as she pushed her breasts into my mouth more in desperation.