Ch. ¹⁷

Honeysia P

Honeysia P.O.V

I woke up feeling the ache in every part of my body. I groan as I tried to move but something was laying on my stomach and I frown to myself.

What is that?

I tried opening my eyes, but it wouldn't open. I tried a couple more times until it finally opened and I'm greeted with a bright light.

Where the hell am I? And what happened?

I looked at what was on my stomach and jumped seeing it was Sander who laid his head on my stomach, sleeping.

Why is he sleeping here?

I tried removing his head so I could sit up, but that one move woke him up immediately. His eyes opened as he looked around before his eyes landed on me, they widened as he quickly got up from his spot.

"You're awake." He rushed out, immediately hugging me. "Thank God, you're awake."

Why wouldn't I be awake? That's so stupid.

"Hm." I hummed feeling my throat getting drier and noticing that, he quickly grab a bottle of water, feeding me some.

I greedily gulped down the water, before he took it away looking down at me with so many emotions.

Happiness, guilt, adoration and more.

"What happened? How long was I asleep for?" I asked, not remembering anything that happened.

"A day." He answered. "Wait, you don't remember what happened?" He ask eagerly with a confused expression.

I shook my head, "No, what happened? Why does my body ache so much?" I asked him.

He scratched his head nervously as he looked like he was battling with his mind. "Oh that, so you see—" He started but stopped immediately.

I raised a brow, "What?"

"You— you—" He stammered pulling at his hair, "Oh yes! You fell down the stares, hit your head hard and blacked out. That's what happened, I swear I'm not lying." He rushes out, looking away from me.

Why is he acting so weird?

"You're acting weird as hell." I voiced out and he frowns.

"I guess I'm just tired, I was really worried when you wouldnt wake up." He states, "A-Are you sure you don't remember what happened?"