Ch. ¹²

Honeysia P

Honeysia P.O.V

Why did they decide to break in at this moment? Why not later or something?

Honey, you need help.

Sander immediately pulled on some clothes before rushing over to a black and silver thing that connects to the wall of his room. It looks like a safe or whatever it is and I watch as he puts his finger print in and it opened up for him.

I couldn't see what was inside since his body was blocking the safe, but I gasp sharply seeing him putting something black in his joggers waist before covering it with his shirt.

He then walks out of the room on haste.

I quickly got out of bed and threw on a long shirt before I ran out of the room behind Sander, while grabbing a pillow.

As soon as we bent the corner, I bumped right into the back of Sander and I let out a groan at his hard muscles.

"Stay here, and if you hear anything you better hide." He demands.

Hide where my dude?

What the fuck does he think this is?

Hide and seek?

"And why the hell do you have a pillow in your hand?" He squinted his eyes at me.

I shrug, "To protect myself, of course."

He poked his tongue on the insides of his cheeks to stop his laughter, "I don't know why I even bother asking." He shook his head before walking off. He immediate turned back around and kiss my forehead before leaving through the door that I've just noticed.

Butterflies at it again.

Why did he think I was gonna really stay here? He must not know me well at all. I rolled my eyes and walk to the door, trying to swing it open but unfortunately, it was closed.

I guess he does know me, that he had to lock the door.

I jump in shock when I saw something fluffy appear at my feet. I was about to scream until I hear a little pur sound.

Wait, is that?

Before I could think more, Sander slams the door shut with a irritating look on his gorgeous face.

"That motherfucking bitch ass." He hissed with a grunt.

I folded my arms together, glaring at him.

He gulped, "What did I do now?"

I raised my hand, pointing at him. "You— You cat stealer!"

I can't believe this is where the cat was all along. After he went missing from the streets, I thought he was dead somewhere or in a good family for that matter.

But no, this guy stole him.

He looked at me offended, "Excuse me?"

"You stole him off the streets." I hissed at him.