Ch. ²⁹

Honeysia P

Honeysia P.O.V

I watch as Natalia lifted her foot and steps right across Kaden's chest. The seat he was sitting on fell backwards with him still in it.

A laugh escapes me throat and I bit my tongue to stop it.

I don't know how all of this started, but after coming clean to Talia and telling her everything that really took place with Kaden, I came out here to see them arguing.

"Traitor, backstabber." Talia cursed at him, almost falling from the kick she sent to him, "What kind of a friend are you? I hope he gave you STDs before he died."

I snickered.

Kaden gasps as he held onto his chest tightly, "The whore didn't want him anyways, I don't see the point of all this. I didn't betray anyone." He says, standing up.

Oh.

I scoff, "You're gonna get what's coming for you soon. Karma is a real bitch."

Sander will gladly deal with him soon.

Before I know it, Talia ran over to him and sent a kick to his balls. "That's for betraying my bestfriend's trust." She says, then kicks him again. "And that's for her, knowing she won't do it because she's too nice for her own good."

I rolled my eyes before getting up and going over to her, pulling her away from him.

"Come on Talia, he's not worth it." I tried pulling her away.

"My balls." Kaden cried, clutching them. "You knew me before her and you're taking her side."

"I should've stabbed you in them instead." Talia rolled her eyes, "I don't deal with betrayers bitch." She says as I dragged her away and to the restroom.

"Calm down Talia." I said to her as she groans.

She hugs me. "I'm calm bestie."

"Thank you." I say to her and she shrugs.

"No need to thank me, he deserves an ass whipping."

We departed afterwards, going to our prospective homes since we had a lot of things on our hands separately.

I drove the Range Rover Sander gave me to class, not wanting to bother him to come and get me. Knowing him, he would drop everything for me without hesitation and I know he's busy.

I don't wanna put that kind of stress on him right now.

I pulled up at the house Sander and I now shared. I saw all of his cars parked in the garage, which means he's home.

I ran inside, only to be lifted up in the air and I squealed in surprised.

"Welcome home, honey baby." The voice says and I grin.

"Will this become an habit of yours? Greeting me at the door everytime?" I ask as he pecked all over my face.

He shrugs, "Whenever I'm home before you, then yes."