Ch. ³⁹

Honeysia P

Honeysia P.O.V

F I V E  M O N T H S  L A T E R (34 weeks)

I was now coming to the end of my pregnancy, today marks the eight month and I'm getting scared to push a human out of my vagina.

I always wonder if I'm gonna be stretched out after he/she comes out.

"Hey Sander?" I called the sleepy man that's currently rubbing my stomach. It is currently 2:04 a.m and I can't sleep, well because I've been feeling strong cramping in the abdomen, groin and back.

Especially my back, I think the babies head is positioned against my lower spine as opposed to the normal, on top of the cervix way, so whenever a contraction came, instead of him pounding down to open said cervix, his head struck my spinal cord, igniting the nerve center in a ripple of unmitigated agony.

Which is why Sander is currently giving me ECV, which means he's gently massaging my stomach to encourage the baby to turn by doing either a forward or backward flip in my womb.

It's uncomfortable so far, but it's not really painful.

Poor Sander has to be up with me right through listening to my cries because of the excruciating pain I'm feeling. I can see that he wants to sleep but won't sleep without me sleeping first or feeling better.

He has been amazing with me these past few months and I'm thankful for him.

Since the last few months, it has been difficult to do things on my own. Sometimes he has to help me bathe, shave, pulling up my clothes.

He also helps me cook, well after he got lessons on how to cook of course. Now he's a big chef, my man nows how to cook now and he learned it all for me.

He does the grocery shopping sometimes as well and helps clean up the house.

Overall, he's been one amazing husband as always.

"Hm?" He hums as he continues rubbing my stomach.

"Do you think my pussy will be stretched out after giving birth?" I ask curiously as I hissed at the pain.

He looks at me for a while before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "Oh, you were serious? Well baby, if that happens then my dick is fucked."

I frown, "Are you serious?"

He shrugs, "Hm, it's gonna feel like my dick is fucking the air and not your pussy."

I burst out laughing but groan a while after in discomfort, "Fuck you Sander."

He chuckles, "Chill love, I'm just playing with you. That won't be happening, it's just gonna go back to the normal size after you've pushed out the little big headed shit."

I slapped him in the head for calling our child shit and he laughs, pecking my stomach.

"I love my little peanut." He murmurs kissing all over my stomach.