Ch. ¹⁴

⚠️TW - Mentions of Suicidal Attempts/Thoughts and Mental Disorders will be talked about in this chapter.

Aleksander P.O.V

How do I go on with losing my person?

I've never lost someone who I cared about before, how do I come back from this nightmare?

She was my drug, my addiction and my air to breathe.

Now, she's no more.

I've been sitting in this police car for what seems like eternity. I begin questioning myself, blaming myself for everything that took place. I'm still in shock as I stared ahead at the scene from the car window.

There was more than one ambulance out there putting people on the stretcher that was nearby when the bomb exploded, so they got injured.

I couldn't move because deep down I was hoping I would see my Honeysia magically appeared healthy in front of me.

But she's gone, gone for good. There will be no magically appearing anytime soon.

Here I am— hands behind my back, cuffed, locked in the police car for being found guilty.

Why the fuck would they think that I would kill the one person that is my only reason to live? The one person that keeps me sane throughout it all?

I watch as Rome deals with the situation with the police officers. I couldn't even speak when they came over asking me a bunch of questions with no fucking sympathy.

I hate them, I hate everybody.

Except her.

I miss her so much.

My eyes kept looking at the now burnt up car and I wince as my heart breaks. The sweetest angel got the worst type of death, burn to ashes. It should've been me, I wanted it to be me instead of her.

I wish it was me.

She's far too fucking sweet for this to happen to her. I deserve it more, I deserve to be burnt not her.

My tears fell and a sob escapes my mouth. I swallowed thickly, blinking the tears away from my eyes as my vision blurred completely.

My heart breaks further when I realized my angel didn't even get to live yet, she didn't get to know how fucking happy I could've made her, she didn't get to travel the world knowing she's never been anywhere else but here.

She never had the time to experience how a real man could make her feel.

She didn't get to be the princess she really was.

My fucking fault.

The saying is so true, you never know what you had until it's gone or taken away from you.