Ch. ⁴

{Recap from previous chapter}

"Thank you!" I squealed happily, "If I wasn't married, I would kiss you right now, food is my w-weakness." I mumbled absent-minded.

"I wouldn't mind." I thought I heard him say, but I wasn't sure.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

He cleared his throat, "I said you're welcome."

By the time he dropped me home, it was currently 6:47.

I'm dead.

So dead.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

I did not die.

Though, I did end up with a broken nose and that was two weeks ago, just because I didn't make dinner when he came home.

I'm nobody's maid.

I also haven't seen Aleksander again from that one time.

I'm ashamed to admit I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

Butterflies swarmed my stomach at the thought of him and I groaned loudly.

I told my bestfriends about my meeting with Sander and they were surprised that he even offered me a ride.

I still haven't met the owner of our University.

Weird, I know.

Not that I cared.

From: sandee477@gmail.com
To: ferreirahoney@gmail.com
Subject: My Love.

Believe me when I say I have my eyes on you, pretty girl. Soon and very soon you'll be mine.

xo.

What the fuck?

This person is really crazy and the fact that I'm not freaking out is even crazier.

I mean, if he wanted to hurt me he would've done it three years ago, right?

Before I could send a message back, I heard Joshua talking on the phone.