Ch.. ³⁶

{Recap from previous chapter}

Somebody is gonna die today and I'm gonna die with them too.

Kill two birds with one stone they say.

I climbed the stairs very slowly as I clutched my gun in my hands tightly. My heart hammered in my chest as I kicked the door open and the moans got louder.

I immediately ran inside and my jaw dropped at what my eyes saw.

What the fuck?

{End of recap}

Aleksander P.O.V

I heard some whimpering and breathing in our bedroom, as I ran inside. I was initially worried something was wrong with my wife at first, well that was until I realized the sounds were more sexual.

I took another step, and there it was again— a whimper was heard.

"Oh yeah. Fuck!"

I stepped inside and my jaw dropped at what I saw as I slowly stepped forward and immediately put away my gun on the chair nearby.

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18⚠️

I could see the lower half of her body since she was on our bed, her legs spread wide showing her glistening wet pretty pussy, while using her fingers and vibrator.

I could hear the buzzing of her vibrator.

She was masturbating.

As the door was half-closed, I approached it quietly and got a better angle of the action. Honey was using her fingers to spread her labia as she ran the wand vibrator on her clitoris. Occasionally, she replaced the vibrator with her fingers and then would penetrate herself with the dildo that I didn't even see until now.

One of the dildo that I got her, the purple one.

She had her eyes closed, and I could see clearly that she was in ecstasy. Then she did something I'd seen her do only a few times.

She licked her fingers, tasting her own juices.

Oh my fucking God.

That was hot.

Observing her getting herself off, I got so fucking horny. My cock quickly hardened, and I soon stripped out of my pants quietly and began to jerk off as I watched my wife deep in her own self-pleasure. I couldn’t just watch any longer, I was dying here.

With a playful smirk on my lips, I gently opened the door louder so she could hear and she looked over at me, slightly embarrassed I caught her in the act.

"I thought you were busy masturbating too?" she asked, seeming startled as she turned off her vibrator.

"I was," I lied not wanting her to know I was actually torturing her ex bestfriend. "Got it done faster than I thought. I’ve really been enjoying watching you, honey baby."