Ch. ⁷

Aleksander P

Aleksander P.O.V

"Good morning, Mr. Santos." A voice squealed behind me, stopping me from stepping any further.

Why does she sound like a dying pig?

I turn around to find a blonde hair girl in the shortest skirt that I've ever seen. I swear if she bent over I would see everything.

I scrunch my face up at the thought.

When the fuck did this became a strip club?

I nod my head at her and turning back to walk away, but she stopped me again.

"Do you want help finding your office, sir?" She grinned at me, fluttering her lashes at me. "And maybe you could give me a reward after?"

Is she flirting with me?

"I know where to find it." I say dismissively.

She doesn't seem to get the point that I'm not interested in talking with her.

Desperate.

Just like I am for Honey.

"My name is Sanya, it's really a pleasure to meet you. If you ever need anything, I'm always available sir, no matter the time."

I know exactly what she means by that, I didn't even want to think about it.

That sets off my stomach in the wrong way, by just thinking about it

"Hm." I hummed, "Have a lovely day, kid." Then I walked away leaving her there.

The only person I wanna see is my Honey.

I went into the office that they gave me when I bought this university. I didn't see the sense in having one because I wouldn't be spending my most of my time here anyways.

I closed the door and look around. Gray and white filled the office, though it's not bad at all.

I only came here for one purpose and one purpose only.

Honey.

Somehow, the camera that I've set in her house stopped showing and instead all I'm seeing is black screen.

I haven't seen her for a few days now because I was busy. I sent the idiot Rome to see if she was okay that day and my pretty girl practically scared him away.

What a pussy.

I still dont understand why he even ran off in the first place.

Isn't he suppose to be a private investigator?

I roll my eyes at the thought.

I picked up my phone and call the professor she has a class with right now.