Chapter 21 | When you Know my Name

"EGA!"[NO!]

"EGA!"
[NO!]

Baldur exploded, speaking in Northern Tutchone

"Kenzrógrkwkún!" He screamed, waving his arms around, "Vor! Hud k'á yéhedínłe!"
[Sacriliege!] [Vor! You will die!]

In bear form, the Ek stumbled back- holding his paws to his stomach while standing bipedally. The massive bear halted his assault while his opponent shifted into human form.

"Baldur?!" She was completely nude, making Lily advert her eyes. "Ts'krtltl' tl hud ihyááhodhät?!"
[What do you mean?]

Confusingly, the Aðal just repeated himself. "Kenzrógrkwkún!"
[Sacriliege!]

Aun stepped around her as she covered her eyes- not wanting to see anything more. Things were far too overwhelming. She felt the ground shake, thumps getting closer and closer until a fluffy warmth wrapped around her.
Lily squealed in shock, flailing and squirming in the tight grasp. The larger bear had picked her up with his large paws, holding her to his fluffy chest. A cloak was wrapped around his neck- telling her this was the cloaked man in bear form.

"T-Ts'krtltl áhd hud tling?" She mindlessly spoke Tutchone.
[W-What are you doing?]

Just as Baldur began to talk to Vor, she was hauled out of the room. The bear ran out like an Olympic runner, bolting around corners and descending stairs until he stopped in front of a door. Halfway through, he began to run on one front paw.

The walls shook with every thundering step the giant took. She felt his rage radiate from him like a heater.

Bones snapped, and skin ripped- a lot more disgusting sounding now that she was up close. Lily held her hands over her ears.

The sounds stopped.

Opening her eyes, the man was now crouched over her. His cloak did a good job at covering him, but she got a good enough view to see his toned body and tattooed left peck. His left arm was covered in writing.

His handsome face looked down at her- cerulean eyes gazing into her soul. The same dark look swam in them.

He hooked his arms around her torso and carried her into the room- closing the door behind him with his bare foot. Clutching onto him- Lily couldn't help but feel embarrassed due to his clear nudity.

"If I have to cover you in my scent to protect you..." He narrowed his eyes, "So be it."

... What?!

He tossed her onto a large bed. She noticed the room appeared to be his- different pelts littering the room and a half-finished trophy of an elk sitting on the desk.

That and his soothing scent drugging her like the smell of a baking pie.

He crawls onto the bed, hands greedily groping her body. He pinched her hips and squeezed her thighs, making Lily whimper as tingles were sent down her body. He explored her lower torso before cupping her breasts.