Chapter 45 | Hands off my Wife!

"If you keep babying him- he'll just turn into a huge brat

"If you keep babying him- he'll just turn into a huge brat."

"I'm not a fucking toddler!"

Selene huffed, slouching her shoulders as they walked down the concrete pathway.

Tigress and Ullr pitifully argued. She wasn't a fan of Selene's cooing at her husband- for reasons not even Inti would know.

Considering the werecat had a ring on her finger, it likely wasn't from deep-rooted jealousy but more just being annoyed. The events leading up to this point have been frustrating, so it was understandable.

Soon, they left the concrete pathway and walked down a gravel path.

Tourists passed them going in either direction. Selene noticed people taking brief pictures of her husband- where they'd most likely throw the images around online for attention.

Fortunately, Ullr was busy with his brash retorts. A distracted husband is a happy husband.

Her hand still connected to his larger one- she swung their arms as they left the forest path and approached the ruins of Tikal. Selene sighed with relief. Thank god.

Gazing at the tourists crowding the paths, she noticed indigenous people standing on the other side of the fences.

They all looked serious and stoic. They wore light clothing- scattered in different colours, such as teal, clay red, and light brown. Both men and women only wore bottom articles- their arms covered in tattoos and jewelry on their wrists, necks, and fingers.

A few members wore both a bottom and top, but it didn't seem to depend on gender.

Selene was accustomed to nudity due to her own Werewolf culture- but she was in awe. They had the confidence to continue with their cultural apparel- not a care in the world for the tourists. 

Their lack of respect was clear from the fact they were standing there purely to protect the temple.

"Are those werecats or human natives?" Ullr muttered, shoving his free hand into his pocket. He refused to let go of her hand.

Tigress' nostrils flared, "Werecats." She'd nod, "You can tell without needing to smell." She pointed out, "Werecat cultural clothing differs greatly from human natives."

"How so?" He rose a brow.

The Spanish woman flashed him an exasperated expression, "Because their tits are out-numb-nuts." She'd roll her eyes, "Are werebears just naked all the time?"

"No? It's snowing all the time." Ullr answered questionably as if it was a trick question. "If I hear another insult from you, I'm going to decorate the grass with your-"

Selene tapped his bicep, "Not here, please..." She pleaded, gesturing to the tourists.

"Not anywhere!" Tigress corrected.