Chapter 33 | The God's Punishment

His passionate desire hit her like a dam that just broke

Ullr mauled her like a rabid man. He ate her up until she was trembling and used. Though, Selene wasn't complaining.

The pale woman sat on his lap, legs wrapped around his waist.

Her legs were aching from how hard he pummeled her. He truly kept his promise- the moment she figured out his name, he tore her to bits. Ullr only stopped when she expressed how exhausted she was.
Sweet, gentle kisses pressed against her neck. He showered her in gentle coos of affection between kisses, telling her how good she did. Selene tiredly giggled at his feathering kisses.

"You're so pretty..." He cooed, even though she was sweaty and tired.

The platinum-haired woman nuzzled her nose into his neck. His warmth was all she needed to stay warm in the Canadian winter-scape.

"Mmmm." He hummed, "Either it's just been a while- or your mortality has weakened you." Ullr commented, rubbing her bare back.

Selene closed her eyes, humming in thought. Her voice had gone raspy a while ago.

Ullr chuckled knowingly, kissing the crown of her head. "I've suspected you've become a mortal for a while now." He explained softly, "I don't know why or how... but..."

His gaze hardened dangerously, "I'll fucking kill them."

Raising her hands, she held his face. "Not now, Ullr..." She whispered raspily, "I'm tired."

"Just-" He pursed his lips, "Do... Do you know where Luna is?"

The woman explored her mind- sorting through the unmarked files desperately. The name Luna was familiar- but she couldn't understand its importance. With a quiet sigh, she frowned. "I... I don't remember who that is."
His breathing escalated. Ullr closed his eyes- attempting to calm himself down. He was pissed off, but she knew he wasn't angry at her. "You're... god-" He breathed, "You've been really fucked up, Selene..."

Her eyes get cloudy. She rubs them, trying to stop herself from breaking down. Somehow- she feels like it's all her fault.

"Shhh, shhh..." He shushed her softly, "It's okay, baby... I got you."

Finally- she couldn't help but break down in his embrace. She sobbed pitifully, riddled with victim's guilt. Ullr didn't express any judgment- simply cooing soft nothings into her ear, comforting her, and covering her with kisses.

After her breakdown- Ullr kindly clothed her. She relished in his touch.

"We're heading back." He'd rumble, scowl scrunching up his face, "I have punishments to hand out."

Before Selene could argue- he shifted into a massive bear. Brushing up against Selene, he'd urge her to get onto his back by laying flat. 

"... Bjorn." She'd blurt upon seeing his bear.

Ullr's fur ruffled, cooing in delight upon her recognition. She could imagine him saying, in his voice, 'That's right, doll.' She beamed about the unspoken praise.

Selene grabbed onto tufts of his fur- squirming to climb on top of him. She was still sore from their exciting escapade but managed to get on top of him. It felt like being on top of a mountain.

The woman wondered if many people ever got the experience of climbing on top of a massive grizzly bear. It was surely a death sentence- but for her, it guaranteed safety.

He'd probably fight Gaia to protect her.

Bjorn rising from the ground- they began their journey.

When the two arrived, Selene noticed tribesmen cleaning up the huge mess made of the Gamall's home

She felt awful for the old man. He was so kind to her- but his home was destroyed.

The woman slowly slipped off the massive back of the grizzly bear. She stumbled once on the ground, not recognizing how wobbly and weak her legs were. Ullr definitely wasn't gentle during their romp.

It didn't take long for an elderly man to bolt toward the massive bear. He stopped before him, bowing on his hands and knees graciously.

"Ullr!" He'd howl, "Please, accept my humblest apologies."

Another man was quick to join him. 

Baldur trotted up to him, dropping to his knees and clasping his hands. "I am unable to express how truly sorry I am." The Aðal began, "Please, accept what apologies I can give. I had no idea that you were the Akhlut."

She stood off to the side nervously, twiddling her thumbs. These men were defending their home- how could he possibly punish them?

Ullr hunched over and shifted into his human form. 

"CLOTHING! NOW!" The Aðal roared toward the tribesmen, who bolted into action. A man ran out of the nearby crowd and slid onto his knees.

In his hands, he offered a cloak.

Ullr roughly stole the cloak from his grasp, wrapping it around his body to conceal his nudity. While the tribe did not care about nudity- it was courtesy, seeing as he was literally their god.

The bearded man scoffed, scowling at the people around him. He pointed at Baldur.

"I demand the presence of the people who harmed my wife." He spat, anger rolling off him in waves. Numerous tribe members would kneel and bow- unable to handle his authority.

Selene frowned, afraid of what was to come.

"Of course, Ullr." Baldur obeyed his wishes.

" Baldur obeyed his wishes