Untitled Part 37

Toya_Aug7 questions

Are August and Denise going to workout there differences?

August: I'm trying to work things out with Denise but she's being a little difficult right na'. She makin' it hard for a nigga to even try. I haven't spoke to her lately hopefully that changes though.

Denise: As I said before I'm not going to put up with baby mama drama. I don't want to deal with that. If Mckinley's baby is really Aug's then I'm done. Sorry but I'm also not sorry.

Is McKinley's baby really Aug's?

Mckinley: Whatchu' mean is our child really his? Yes, it's his baby. What would I lie for?

Are Nolan and Denise rekindling an old relationship?

Nolan: Denise and I are just friends. I mean I still love her and I would love it even more if she gave me a second chance but I'm not going to pressure her because she's vulnerable right now. Plus, I had my turn and I messed it up so if being with August makes her happy then so be it. My lesson learned.

Denise: Nolan and I are just hanging out. I do still love him he's my first love and will always be but I don't know about all that...

Now for the chapter that you've all been waiting for ....

August.

I hadn't heard from Denise in a while. Well it had only been a few days but to me it felt like months. I had been constantly calling and texting her basically blowing her phone up but she made it clear that she wasn't going to answer me.

I hated how stubborn she was being right now. I know I got myself into this but Denise really had no right to try and make this all about her. She was being selfish right now. I know she probably wanted to have a nigga's baby... I mean who doesn't? But still it's not like I cheated on her. I stopped talking to her for a few weeks because I was busy and I didn't know how to tell her about the whole situation. I wanted to wait and tell her myself, not the blogs and sure as hell not Mckinley.

I know I look real guilty for that but that's all I did wrong.

"August could you cook me something to eat please?" I slowly turned my head looking at McKinley. How in the hell did she get in my house?

"How you get in here?"

She shrugged her shoulders. I continued glaring at her. I nodded my head. "Let me find out you went and made a house key to my crib and we gone have some problems." I said with all seriousness.

McKinley sat down beside me and laid her head in my lap.

"McKinley how many times have I told you to stop acting like we're together because we not at all." I said it loud and clear so I know she heard me. She had been doing this ever since she told me she was pregnant and I didn't want to deal with this. I wasn't going to be rude to her because that's not how my mama raised me. I was going to take care of my responsibility but she needed to start acting like an adult. She'd been acting like she didn't understand english.

What part of "we are not together' does she not understand?

Mama use to always tell me to stop messing with these crazy ratchet ass girls. But no I was to hard headed to listen.

"Sooo are you going to cook us some food because we're hungry." She pointed to her belly. She was big and seemed like she got bigger and bigger each day. I placed my hand on her stomach feeling around for the baby. If this child was mine I would love he or she so much. I'd even be cordial with McKinley for the child's sake.