New Story Alert!!!

To all my lovely Wattpad readers and friends,

I'm back! This time I'm really back to write for you all. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I'm holding off on writing to the Sucka series and all the other books. I'm currently working on finishing them and when I do publish a new chapter it will be the full story I publish. The Sucka series has run it's course on me and I've grown a lot since then. Good news or at least what I perceive to be good news is that I'm starting a new book. This book is based of a true story and I hope that you all will be able to relate more too. It took me some time, lots of it to be exact, but I have decided to write this story about my life. I will fluke the story with minor things such as changing the names, maybe. However, that will be it. I'm gong to give you guys the raw and uncut of my life. Basically, I'm letting you all in on what's been going on with me while I was away for so long. I've dealt with a lot and most of it I've kept to myself. I've been keeping secrets and lying and saying I was okay when in all actuality I've been broken and crying my little heart out. Although I'm not writing this for anyone's sympathy and I'll admit now that I'm taking full responsibilities for all my actions. I just need to get this out because it's been destroying me to hold this in. I'm tired of lying and I want someone to know the truth, my truth. One thing I'm asking from you all is that sort of not to judge me, I'm about to share a lot with you guys. Things I've never told anyone and I'm sharing it with y'all because I want you to know why I do the things I do. I also trust you all, y'all have been so good to me since. My writing has improved very much so since the last time I wrote. Just bare with me. Through this story I want to help other young girls such as myself not make the same mistakes I did. I want everybody to be happy. Now with all of this being said the story is called Karma. I choose this name because that's what my life has felt like for the past two years. As I take you all on this journey with me and you read my story please acknowledge that we all make mistakes and that none of this is made up. I can't make this stuff up, believe me. I ask that you all not judge me so harshly because I have feelings but be honest.

Thank you for your time and the first chapter should be up by the end of this week. I can't rush it because from 9am to 4pm I have school then right after that I have work until 5pm to 8pm. Have a blessed day.

Love Ty.