Chapter 9

funny Aug meme in m/m(tell me if yall see it?)

Denise.

We all rode in August car to the Bowling Alley, Main Event to be exact. When we pulled up I could tell it was packed because a lot of cars were there. But this was Main Event. When were they not packed? We all got out the car. Sneak and August were walking behind Ty and I.

"You know how to bowl right?" Ty asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. You do too, right?"

Ty looked at me and stopped walking. "You see the way my skills set up.. hell nah. "

"Really Ty?" I was starting to think this bitch wanted to strip. Now that I think about she did always talk about going down to The North pole strip club on Amateur night.

"I'm sorry but yo ass knew from the start I couldn't bowl. You remember when we went with my brothers?"

"Yes, how could I forget." It was a horrible experience. We lost $200 each.

"I almost couldn't pay my rent that month." Ty patted her weave and I rolled my eyes.

"I told you to stop blowing money on clothes."

"Bitch if I got it then I'm gone go get it."

"Whatever. We need a plan to win." I honestly wasn't trying to give August a lap dance.  Although I'm sure he'd very much like that.

"Fuck a plan. I'm winging it. "

"So you don't care about losing?"

Ty gave me a straight face. "Sneak already seen me naked so no." I rolled my eyes.

"You have no shame."

"Y'all better be thinkin' of a game plan cause when we step in hea' we whoopin' y'all ass." Sneak yelled from behind us. I turned around and flipped him the finger, Yes the middle finger.

"August,  Denise giving you the finger. She want da' 'D'. " Sneak smirked.

"She'll get it lata'. " August winked at me.

"Can we just pay you guys money?" I asked. I seriously ain't want to give August a lap dance.

"Now what fun would dat' be? Plus we already gettin' money baby girl. We don't need that." August shooed me off.

"Yeah what Aug said, 'keep that spare change." August and Sneak both laughed mockingly.

"This all yo fault."

"Bitch you agreed too. I ain't put no gun to yo head or nothing. But does August have a big dick?"

My eyes got wide and I turned my head. I wasn't about to answer that. I didn't want to even try to pictures what his penis looked like.

"You gone tell me or nah?" Ty asked. I shook my head no.

Ty turned around. "August, Denise said you got a small dick."

"The scratches on my back say other wise." Did he really just say that?

Oh my. I speed up walking way ahead of them. These niggas were some true niggas.

When we finally entered the building  we waited in line for a moment to get our shoes. We told the people our sizes and walked to where we would be bowling. We put on our shoes and put our names on the screen.

Yung'
Sneak

Ty
Denise

"Y'all want some bumpers?" August asked. Him and Sneak just wouldn't stopped cracking jokes.