Chapter 19.

Aug in m/m

Denise.

"This shit ain't poison is it?" August sat down in front of the plate I had fixed him. It consisted of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and two toast. I giggled at his comment.

"Why would I poison your food?" I asked answering his question with a question.

"I don't know." August shrugged.

"Do you think I poisoned your food?"

"I hope not. I gave you Mr.Classy last night."  August sniffed the food and picked up his fork. He put some eggs on the fork opening his mouth. He was about to eat but then he looked up at me and dropped his fork.

"Hol' up. Why da' fuck you ain't eatin'?"

"I was waiting f-" August put his hand up and I stopped talking.

"Nah, you eat first. Matter fact eat some of everything of mine so I know I ain't gone die." I rolled my eyes.

I walked over beside August about to get some food but he snatched my fork out my hand. "I'll get it. Just in case you poisoned certain parts."

I shook my head. He really thought I poisoned his food. He sounded ridiculous. This is what happens when you do things out the kindness of your heart.

"Open yo' mouth." I opened my mouth and August put the fork in my mouth turning it up making sure I got every thing.

I chewed the food it was pretty good if I say so myself. August examined my face the whole time. I swallowed it.

"Happy now?"

He grabbed me plopping me down on his lap. "Open yo' mouth." I opened it and August tried to stick his hand in there but I slapped it away.

"August I didn't poison it."

He gave me that 'you lying' face.

"I swear I didn't."

"How can I trust you?" He asked.

I  shrugged. "I'm being honest." He tapped my thigh and I got up and he did too.

"Where you going?" This dude was walking back up the stairs. I know he wasn't going back to sleep. He was about to eat this food and I slaved in the kitchen.

"I got to rewrite my will so my family kno' who to kill if I die." I gave him a stale face.

"I can't stand you." I yelled up the stairs after him.

He leaned over the rail, smirking. "Yeah, that's why you was riding this dick last night." He let out a hyena laugh and came back downstairs.

"I'm playing. But seriously did you poison this?" he asked.

"I. Did. Not. Poison. Your. Food." I said it slow and clear so he under stood every word.

He sat down and started eating. "This good." His mouth was full with food. I shook my head proceeding to eating my food as well. "I appreciate the compliment."

"You work today?" I nodded my head yes.

"Well damn. Can I take you somewhere after work?"

"Where?" I arched my eyebrows.

"Just this lil spot I like."

"Alright. I get off at 3:35. Oh and I go in at 9:00." August nodded. It was still pretty early. We had woke up around 6. I don't even know how I go up so early but I wasn't tired so I guess that was good.