Chapter 7.

Ty outfit in m/m

My wonderful co-writer Aliyah Malenda A.K.A. @GermanMontana_x write this chapter. Y'all check out her August Alsina story  Deathwatch

August.

The drive to McDonald's wasn't very long; it was just about seven minutes away. I turned on my Lauryn Hill CD and hummed a little to it. Out of my peripheral vision, I could see Denise looking out the window, and occasionally picking her nails. I stil don't understand why he actin' so shy now. She was all bossy when I was in her office with McKinley. I caught her stealin' glances at me when I was tryna steal one from her.

"You ain't gotta stare Denise, I know I'm fine as hell," I said playin' around.

She scoffed and let out a sarcastic chuckle. "You wish. I could see you staring at me as a matter of fact," she said.

I could help but laugh. This girl was a trip. "Why you actin' so formal? You wun' doin' all'at when we was at Red Lobster's."

"That's only because I don't know you that well. Plus Ty makes me act hood."

I stroked my beard as I turned into the McDonald's parking lot. "Is that right?"

"Mm-hmm," she said with her lips tucked in.

"You wanna go in or what?" I turned to her.

"We can go in," she said unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Good. I ain't want you in here rubbin' yo greasy ass hands errywhere in my car no'ways," I said steppin' out the car. The look on Denise's face was priceless. I laughed at her as she got out the car and slammed the door. She walked far away from me while we walked up to the door.

"Aye chill out with all'at. You mad ma?" I asked her as I pulled her closer to me.

She simply shook her head and walked in front of me. Damn. She ain't even hold the door for me. She was caked up though. Wait, what the hell am I sayin'? Get it together, Aug.

I walked in behind her as she walked up to the counter as a dude came out. As soon as he landed eyes on Denise this nigga cheesin' already. The fuck so damn funny? I almost wanted to say somethin' to this nigga, but she not my girl.

"Hey beautiful, what can I get for you?" he asked still cheesin' like he retarded. Lame ass nigga.

"Um, I'll take a Big Mac, a large fry, a small Sprite, and a Vanilla milkshake please," she said.

"Damn lil' mama, you gon' eat all that?" he asked licking his lips at her chest. This fuck nigga got me hot. He ain't got no respect for females.

"Yeah..." she responded, rubbin' her arm uncomfortably.

"Will that be all for you baby girl?"

"Um! he's orderin'.." she turned back towards to me.

"Nah, I asked you. Will that be all for you?" The dude said. Hold the fuck up. Pause. Rewind.

"First of all, I'm orderin' nigga so don't act like yo ass don't see me. And stop starin' at her like you half retarded. She obviously don't won't yo bum ass so kill that shit. Oh, and while you back there get me two large fries a Big Mac and a Coke." I spoke up. I knew this nigga was not about to disrespect me in my face like that. Thought he was.

He rung us up and mean mugged the shit outta me. I don't give a fuck. When these niggas gon' learn to respect Aug? Better straighten the fuck up ouchea.

Denise went to go sit down at a table by the window and looked down in her lap the whole time. I probably embarrassed her, but the nigga was bein' so disrespectful to her, and me as well. For all he know I could've been her nigga. The fuck he starin' at her so damn hard.