Chapter 25.

Denise.

I'm glad you made the 'right choice'

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." I yelled to Ty. She was the only one who would be knocking on the door. I told her to stay in the car but I should've known she wasn't going to listen to me.

I heard giggling. What the hell was she laughing about?

August.

"So what you want to do?" Sneak asked. We was at my crib. We had just landed a hour ago and I was trying to figure out how I was going to find this nigga.

My phone started vibrating. It was McKinley calling for the third time today. I rejected it.

"Who dat'?" Sneak nosey ass asked.

"Mck- " I stopped.

I knew exactly where to find ole' dude. I remember Mckinley cheated on me with that other nigga and Denise told me it was ha' husband's best friend. I also remember the first time I caught McKinley cheating I got Sneak to follow ha' in a rental and he sent me the address. I started scrolling through our old messages until I found it.

"Let's go." I got up and Sneak followed behind me. I'm glad he didn't question me about where we were going. He was my nigga anyway so he should already know. We got in the car and I put the address in the navigation that I had in my car. When I set that up I took the familiar route to this nigga house. The whole way there I was planning what I wanted to say to Nolan. I mean this really wasn't some shit I had did before but I was doing it for Denise. I really liked her and I'd be damn if this dude came in between what we had. I wasn't stupid I know Denise still had some type of feelings for him. She ain't have to talk about him much but it was her husband and he first love so I know she still had feelings for her because that type of shit you really never let go.

When we arrived I parked a few houses down. Sneak and I both got out the car and I locked the doors on my Range. 

We walked silently to the house and walked up the pathway. I knocked on the door and patiently waited. The door swung open and I wanted to throw up.

"Ew." Sneak took the words right out of my mouth. 

McKinley looked suprised. She stepped outside closing the door behind her. I really wasn't trying to run into this broad. She had been blowing me up all damn day for the past two days in a row. Like gotdamn bitch if I ain't answer the first time what makes you think I'm gone answer the next ten times yo ass call? Common sense should've told her dumb ass to stop calling. Plain and simple I'm being honest if I don't  answer my phone after the third ring that tell you right there to just hang up because I'm obvisiously not picking up my damn phone. 

"Wh-what are you doing here?" She asked confused. 

"Bitch we ain't here for you." Sneak said again taking the words right out of my mouth.

She looked at him giving him a evil look. She opened her mouth to say something then stopped. She turned her attention back to me and the moment she opened her mouth my ears shut off. I ain't hear nothing she said I just saw her lips moving. When she was done talking Sneak yawned. 

"Damn, almost put me to sleep." 

I chuckled. Sneak was a fool. He cracked me up. 

I got it together and spoke. "Look, I ain't come hea' for you."

"Then who?"

"None of yo' damn business." Sneak pushed ha' out the way and opened the door. I was gone tell him he shouldn't be enterin people's crib like dat' because dat' was like breaking and entering but who was I to judge...nobody. I walked in and McKinley was hot on our ass. 

"Nobody's here." 

Sneak turned around looking ha' up and down.

"Stop lying."

She roleld her eyes putting her hand on her hip. "I'm not lying but if you don't believe me search the place." 

So that's what we did. We searched the place. 

We walked back to the front door after realizing she was right. "Where they at?" 

"Nolan wanted to go see Denise." She rolled her eyes again. I had to bounce now fr. 

Sneak and I headed to the door. McKinely wonce again following behind us like a lost ass dog. 

She grabbed my arm pulling me. "August I need to tell you something." 

I groaned. "Well say it cause I got things to do." She was really blowing a nigga. I was becoming real impatient with her. She looked down and looked back up at me.

"You know what just forget it." She let me go and I hope she ain't think I was going to feed into that and ask her what's wrong. I turned around and caught up with Sneak. We got in the car and dipped.

~

I pulled up in the parking lot and we damn near jumped out the car. We ain't even bother to take the elevator. We ran up the stairs. Once we made it to Denise crib I ain't even knock. I figured the door was unlocked and it was I opened it and went in.

"Oh shit." Ty yelled.

Five more chapters. Hopefully I finish the book this week.