Chapter 8.

READ CHAPTER 7 BEFORE 8

Pajamas in m/m

Denise.

I made my way down the stairs and into the living room where I knew Nolan was. He was always in the living room. He hung out in there like it was some sort of man cave for him. "I'm ready to go." I announced my arrival because he was to busy on his cell phone to notice I had just come downstairs.

He looked up smiling at me. "You look good baby."

"Well thank you. Now let's go."

"Aren't you tired?"Nolan yawned. I caught on to his drift because it had happened many times before. He was canceling our plans. I glared at Nolan. He knew damn well I wasn't tired but I was tired of staying in this damn house. I never did anything but stay here all day. I don't know why I agreed to let Nolan work while I sit at home and do nothing. I'm not even a stay at home mom because we don't have kids. It was really stupid that I had a college degree and I didn't even use it.

"Yes I am tired, tired of being in the damn house all day!"

"No need to raise your voice Denise. I heard you loud and clear. "

I rolled my eyes. Nolan was always canceling our dates that we had and it was starting to piss me off. I could never spend anytime with my own husband. He's either busy working, to tired, or hanging out with his friends.

"So let me guess something came up?"

"Baby I'll be back later on and we can go to the movies then. Just stay here and relax for a few hours."

"Relax? I don't need to relax. You know what just forget it I'll go to the movies by myself." I headed towards the door and Nolan was right behind me. He grabbed my arm pulling me into him.

"Come on now. Baby don't act like that. I'll be back"

'I don't care. I won't be here."

He sighed. "Really Denise? We gone go there?"

"Tuh. Funny. We ain't going no where because you canceled our plans."

"Stop being sarcastic you know I hate that shit. "

"Are you done now?"

Nolan opened his mouth to say something else but he stopped himself. "Okay fine." He let my arm go. "Bye, I love you." He smiled.

"Love you too." I mumbled as I walked out the door. But some times I couldn't stand him.

~

After the movie was over I returned back home. Nolan's car was here so he was too. The movie was actually pretty good, to bad Nolan didn't come. I unlocked the door and entered the house shutting the door behind me. I placed my keys on the key rack that was right beside the door.

"Nolan."

No answer. I heard the t.v. on in the living room so I suppose he was there. I walked in the living room but I didn't see him sitting on the couch. This Nigga was really playing hide and seek I looked around until I saw his foot by the couch. Gotchu. I walked in front of the couch.

"Nolan I kn-." I felt this pain in my chest and I thought my heart had stopped beating for a second. Nolan was lying in his own pool of blood with his eyes wide open. I could clearly see the bullet that went straight through his head killing him on impact. Why? Was all I could think about. Why was my husband dead?