Chapter 10

Denise outfit in m/m

Welcome to my sex room

where your body meets my body

its our private afterparty

if you want it girl I got it in my sex room

candles and a pole sets your body to your soul

from the bed down to the floor, sex room

mirrors in the head board, even got a camcord

baby won't you dance in my sex room

Welcome to my sex room

where your body meets my body

its a private afterparty

if you want it girl I got it

in my sex room

(Sex room by Trey Songz)

Denise.

We pulled up to this Lingerie store and entered.

"Hello, Do you guys need help with anything?" A blonde girl came up to us smiling.

August looked at me. "Yeah we do. Y'all got see through bras and panties, right?" That question through me off. He thought.

"Yes, they're in the very back. You want me to show you?"

August shook his head. "Nah, but thank you very much. Come on Denise." August grabbed my hand almost dragging me to the back where the see through bra and panties were located. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not wearing anything see through. Only in your dreams."

"All my dreams come true baybeh." I let out a long sigh.

"I know my accent turns you on." August was whispering in my ear and I just stood there stiff.

"Damn y'all back here about to fuck in the store?" Ty and Sneak appeared in front of us.

"Denise suggested it but I told ha' she gon' have ta' wait."

Here we go again.

"We can stall for y'all. If ya' need us to." Sneak said.

August was about to answer but I cut him off. "Nah we good. We gone wait till' ..... tonight."

"You sure?" Ty asked.

"Yes. We are sure."

"Aug you sure?" Sneak asked August. I looked at him giving him that 'Nigga.' look.

"Yeah, we good. Is that what y'all getting?" August changed the subject asking them about the clothes Ty had in her hand.

"Yeah. We doing role play."

"She gone arrest me." Sneak winked at Ty and she giggled. August and I both looking at one another and laughed.

"What you getting arrested for?" I asked.

"For being sexy." Ty said.

"Okay?"

"But we gone check out and meet y'all in the car."

"Don't be doing shit in my car." August warned. Sneak dismissed him.

"We won't make no promises." They walked away and I shook my head. I still couldn't get over these two. They really had no sort of shame.

"I like this." August held up this see through bra giving me this look. I saw his eyes wandering and I snapped my fingers.

"I don't like it and stop undressing me with your eyes." I took the bra from him and put it back on the rack. Then I grabbed his hand which was... never mind. I led him over to where I saw these dresses. They were of course very tight and revealing.