Chapter 18.

Denise.

August followed behind me as I walked to the entrance. I had to come get the special guest because Ty had a list of names that she wanted at her party, and y'all know how that goes. If your name isn't on the list you can't get in the party. I walked out seeing all 6 of them. Jerome, Nick, Issac, Izn, and Eric. Every last one of them Ty despised with everything in her. From top to bottom. Jerome was just a dog he cheated on her so many times and y'all know Ty likes revenge so she cheated on him as well. Nick, Issac, and Izn were just terrible. They were suppose to be a quick fuck but that ain't happen. They were unemployed, car less, and always asking Ty for money. How she managed to make that same mistake three times? Well, Let's just say she was dating them all at the same damn time. Now last but both least Eric. I couldn't stand him either. He was annoying as hell, he was one of those clingy niggas, he got mad easily and acted like a bitch. On top of all of that he was to nice. Ty would cuss him out and he'd still want to talk to her. I remember one time he begged her to stay on the phone with him so he could hear her voice.

Who wants to hear Ty's voice all night long? Nobody. My point exactly.

"How are you all?" I asked.

"I'm good." Jerome spoke up. He was the only one who knew why they all were here.

"Who all these niggas? Why the fuck am I here?" Eric asked clearly with attitude. I gave him a stale face.

"Chill out nigga she gone tell you. Damn and if you don't want to be here you can leave." August spoke up coming to my defense.

"Your all exes of Ty's and I just want her to feel my wrath so I brought you all here. So with that being said your all going back stage because Ty thinks your strippers and I'm going to introduce y'all."

They all nodded their heads. "And if ya' wanna leave then the door is always open for you." August looked dead at Eric. I couldn't help but laugh a little. That was funny.

August held the door open for me and let it go walking in behind me. All of them followed me. I went around to the stage and had them wait. I walked out where the DJ was telling him to cut the music. He did and everybody just looked at me.

"Bitch I was twerking. " Only Ty would yell out something like that.

"There will be plenty of time for that. But Ty come sit in this seat right here." I patted the chair I had been giving. Ty came up all smiles.

"Alright I'd like to introduce "the strippers" Jerome,Nick, Issac, Izn, and Eric to the stage." I smiled like an innocent child. Ty looked up at me confused. I could just see her head rotating as she put it together. She jumped up but August my road dog pushed her back down in her seat.

"Sit down and enjoy the show." I motioned for the DJ to play some music and he put on some Pretty Ricky Grind On Me.

Ty was really trying to get out the chair. She jumped up trying to make a run but August grabbed her again placing her right back in the chair.

Eric came out first and he was actually smiling. He came up behind Ty and she looked back and he kissed her on the lips. She let out a loud scream shaking her head. She sounded like she was dying, slowly. I was very much enjoying this.

"She mad as hell." August whispered loudly over the music. I was really being entertained by this sight before me. I couldn't stop laughing. I was clutching my stomach from all the pain I was receiving from laughing so hard. Eric was still going with his lap dance until the DJ played another song. August told him to play Paranoid by Ty $.

Two of my bitches in the club

And I know they know about each other

I think these bitches tryna' set me up