Chapter 20

Okay I just want to start off by saying you all have already read this chapter. I had too delete and re-publish chapter 20 and 21 due to Wattpad's techical difficulties. I'm not quite sure what happened but Chapter 21 was before Chapter 20. I had fixed the problem but the comments for Chapter 20 were on Chapter 21's. Sorry for doing this. Hope you guys understand. I also want to apologize for disappearing since I tranferred schools a month ago I have been so busy. I will try and update more frequently.  Oh and if you can please re-comment on the chapter.

Denise.

Work had been tiring. I was so ready to call it a day and leave. I was now down to the last ten minutes and it felt like an eternity. As soon as my clock hit 3:35 I would be out of here. I had already cut off my computer and packed my bag. I was just waiting for these ten minutes to be over.

~

3:35 . I got up quickly leaving out my office locking the door behind me. I walked to the elevator with Ty right behind me.

"Today was such a long day." She took off her heels and slid on her flip flops that she kept in her purse. She claimed she couldn't drive in heels.

"It was. I'm more than thankful it's over."

"I bet. You getting some dick tonight?" I side eyed Ty. This girl was so blunt. She act like we were the only ones in the office.

"No and chill."

"I'm just asking. I know I am."

"Do you have walls?"

Ty looked at me and I laughed. I was just asking. "Yes bitch."

The elevator finally opened and we got in. I hit the button for the garage.

"You mad or nah?"

Ty laughed an evil laugh. "Nope but your about to be."

"Whatchu' mean?"

"Well at lunch I came down here and left a surprise." Ty continued smiling.

I had no clue what she was talking about. I hope she didn't do anything stupid because my car wasn't here today for the fact August dropped me off at work.

"What did you do?" I asked skeptical.

She shook her head. "You'll see." I waited until the elevator stop before we walked out. August was already here right beside Ty's car and some one else's white Mercedes Benz that look similar to mine. It was spray painted with the word bitch on the right side. A few eggs on the front and toilet paper all over it.

"I flattened your tires too." I couldn't help but laugh. I was almost crying. She really didn't know August gave me a ride.

When I finally caught my breath I informed Ty where she had fucked up at but before I could open my mouth some one else did.

"What the fuck? Who did this to my car?" I turned around seeing a white women behind us that also worked in our building.

Ty looked confused she looked at me and starting speed walking to her car. I shook my head at her foolishness. I walked over to August car as Ty sped off. I got in still laughing silently to myself.

"What's funny?" August asked.

I pointed to the women's car. "Ty did that because she thought it was mine."

August jaw dropped. "Damn."

I put on my seat belt as he began to pull off. "That's what I said. She's so dumb sometimes."