Chapter 6.

characters in m/m

I don't got no type, nah

Bad bitches is the only thing that I like, woo

You ain't got no life, nah

Cups with the ice and we do this every night, hey

I ain't check the price (I got it)

I make my own money, so I spend it how I like, woo

I'm just living life, hey, hey

And let my momma tell it, nigga, I ain't living right, yup

Denise.

"Here are y'all drinks." The waiter set all our drinks down and heanded us our starws, walking away.

"You know you and Denise got to share a Lobster right?" Sneak asked. Ty and I both sat our menu's down side- eyeing him.

"You serious?" Ty arched her right eyebrow.

Sneak nodded his head. "I'm so serious, baby girl. You know Ion play games either."

I smacked my lips. "You lying."

"I am not sharing a Lobster."

Sneak gave Ty a look. "Bet?"

Ty got up. "Nigga whatever. We suppose to be hooking up Denise and August."

I cleared my throat. "You two need to chill. I'm not shy and I'm sure August isn't either." I spoke up because Ty was making it seem like I didn't know how to acquaint myself with a male and I knew how very well. She must forgot who taught her all them tricks.

"I agree."

"Oh well shid I'm out this bitch." Ty got up and I immediately grabbed her arm sitting her back down.

"No, your not. You got me out the house and I'm here so sit yo ass down." Ty rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, Denise what you like to do for fun?" Sneak asked.

"I like to ..." I paused in the middle of my sentence. What did I like to do for fun? Damn, was my life really that boring?

"She don't do shit but watch episodes of Sponge Bob all day and eat skittles." I quickly reached my arm punching Ty in the arm.

"Why you got to put all my business out there like that?" I didn't need them to think I was boring or even worse a big kid. I mean I was but damn she put me on the spot real quick.

August and Sneak both looked at me laughing. I rolled my eyes now I was a laughing stock.

"It ain't that funny." I mumbled. I swear sometimes I couldn't stand black people all they ever do is blow things out of proportion. They kept laughing for 2 minute straight and yes I was counting.

August wiped the tears that had formed in his laugh. "My neices watch Sponge Bob." Sneak started laughing harder than he already was.

"So you just gone continue to add on to the joke?" I asked. See? Like I had said it wasn't that funny.

"Well, since we're exposing people .." I directed my eyes straight towards Ty. "I'm not the only one with skeletons in my closet. Ty can't cook." I shrugged.

Sneak and August finally stopped laughing. They both looked at her as i they were disappointed. August shook his head. "That's just a shame."

"I can cook." Ty tried to defend herself. Key word tried.I folded my arms giving her that look, you give your friend when their lying.