Chapter 5.

Out fits in m/m

She said she want to stay together,

I don't think I can, nooo

Red light

You know I can't make this thing that official

August.

After leaving Starbucks I had headed over to my nigga Sneak house. When I pulled up this nigga was leaving.

I put my car in park and rolled the window down. "Where you going?" I yelled from my window.

"To Ty's house." I shook my head.

"Nigga it's to early for all'at. "

"Never that. But Im'ma catch you later tonight at the club." I threw up the deuces and rolled my window back up, pulling off. I had no real destination in mind.

But I decided to go visit my Mama. I drove a good 15 minutes to her apartments and called her when I arrived because I couldn't remember the door number. I waited and waited for her to pick up the phone and she didn't so I went with what I thought the door number was. In my head I was stuck between 105, 330 and 332. Last time I was over here I remember taking the elevator so I was just gone go with 330. I walked to the elevator and got in heading to the third floor. When it stopped I got out walking down the long hallway of numbers. When I finally turned and saw 330. I knocked on the door and waited.

The door swung open and I couldn't help myself but laugh. "Hey, Mama."

Denise.

After I left Starbucks I had came home and was currently watching season 1 of sponge Bob. Don't judge me I love sponge Bob. I don't know how I got entertainment from this but I did. Sponge Bob has always been my favorite cartoon character. I sat stuffing my face with the desserts skittles until I heard a knock on my door. I was confused I wasn't aware of having company. I got up and tied my robe tight, I ain't need nobody seeing me in just my underwear and bra.

I went to the door looking out the peep hole. It was August. What was he doing here?

I opened the door and when he laid his eyes on me he laughed. "Hey Mama."

"You sure your not stalking me?" I cocked my head to the side. It was officially, he was.

"Look, I swear I ain't. My mom lives in this building and I could've sworn this was ha' house. I don't stalk nobody."

"You showing up at my door says otherwise."

"I know. It look weird and al-" August was cut off by a girl yelling his name.

August turned around and I looked right at the girl seeing it was McKinley. "What the hell you doing here? With our counselor?" McKinley walked up rolling her eyes at me while looking me up and down.

"Is this what you do? Break up with me so you can fuck the counselor. "

"First of all, I'm a grown ass man I can do what ever I want. Second of all, I ain't with the counselor this is a misunderstanding. Third of all, why the fuck you hea'?"

Oh my. This was crazy. This was some Jerry Springer type of shit.

"I came to see your mom. What a coincidence to see you here?"

I decided I should speak up because August was making the situation no better. "McKinley, August and I don't have any type of relations. He just forgot what door number his mom lived in and knocked on my door."

"Bitch do it look like I was born yesterday?" She placed her hand on her hip giving me a daring look. I sighed. I was going to let her slide with that 'bitch' word. I'm grown now, I don't live in the Hood anymore, and I don't have time to be fighting bitches especially if I know I'm going to whoop their ass.