Chapter 23.

Denise.

Ty had decided that she wanted to go back home. She was upset and didn't want to be in the same house as Sneak and Neicy because.she said that she would kill both if them.

So I got online and paid for two tickets for us to go back hone today. I didn't want try o leave but I wasn't a selfish person so I was going back with Ty.

"You don't have to do this. You can stay with August. I really don't care." Ty was laying down on her side with her hand on her stomach. She had been in that position for awhile now.

"It's fine."

There was a soft knock on the door with a voice following it. "Can Chandra and I come in please?" 

It was Mama Shelia. I looked at Ty and she nodded her head.

"Yes."

The door open and in they came shutting the door behind them.

"I'm sorry about Neicy. We didn't know she was coming." Mama apologized.

I waved them off. "It's fine. We're not mad at he-"

I was cut off by Ty. "Yes, the hell I am."

I sighed. "No we're not. Ty that isn't your friend. She doesn't owe you both type of loyalty. You can't be made at her."

"Denise, I don't care. I don't want to hear nothing like that. You need to be my friend and take my side. If I'm mad at her then your mad at her too."

I roller my eyes. Ty was being very stubborn right now and I understood why she was mad. I had had my share of being made at other women for something my man had done too. But as I matured and for older I realized it's not the women I should be made at.  It was my man and I feel that's where women go wrong at. It was childish and petty.

It was like having your best friend and husband mess around with one another. A lot of women would be mad at the both of them at first. However,  as time past they'll end up forgiving their husband but not their best friend. It's a messy situation. But if you can forgive your man for cheating on you then you could forgive your friend plain and simple.

People now a days were just hypocrites. Always preaching but not practicing what they preach. 

"We completely understand. We enjoyed meeting you girls maybe another time you can stay." Mama and Chandra both smiled.

'Ofcourse." I said.

Ty didn't say anything. They turned around going back to the door. It wasn't long until our flight left. I had called a cab so it would be here pretty soon.

As Mama and Chandra left, August came in.

"Y'all good?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled reassuring him. He smiled as well showing off his perfect teeth. "But we're leaving."

His smile dropped. "Oh."

Silence. It lingered in the air once again. I could tell he was slightly disappointed and the look on his face made me want to stay here with him. But Ty was my best friend and when your friend needed you at a time like this you want them to be there for you.

"I unda' stand. I'm sorry I ain't tell you bout' Neicy. They was done before were moved to the A and that was ova a year ago, ion know what's going on now."

I figured he didn't know. But there was something weird about the situation. It was so cliche that the moment we come back she pops up and ... BAM! The wedding is back on.

I didn't understand it and at this point I don't know if I wanted to. I was only concerned about Ty and what was going on in her head. She still laid on her side with her hand on her stomach facing the wall. I hope she wasn't thinking about doing anything crazy. I know she probably didn't want to be a single mother. I mean, who would? But anything other than having and keeping her child was unacceptable. If she didn't want it then the least she could do was have it and give it up for adoption. I suppose that was the main reason I was so determined about going with her. I didn't want her making the same mistake I did. I wanted her to keep her child, no matter what obstacles where coming her way in life.

A child was a beautiful thing. Wheater she knew it or not this child would bring her joy that no one else could give her.

Looking back on it I wish I would've had mine. I feel like it would've helped me for the better. I'm well now but I could've been well.

There was a tapping on the door.

August walked over and opened it.

"Y'all cab here." It was Travis. "I hate y'all leaving me, especially you Denise." Travis came in brushing past August and over to me.

He grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back awkwardly.

August cleared his throat. "You can let go na'." August said. Travis let go and looked back smiling.

"It was a pleasure to meet you too, Ty."

She didn't say anything. It was very common for her to ignore people while she was mad and It was actually good for all of us that she did. When Ty was mad she really couldn't care less about other people's feeling, not that she did anyway.

She got up and reached down to grab one of her bags.

"You need help?" Travis asked.

"No."

Travis helped her anyway. He grabbed her bag. She sighed and walked ahead of him out the door.

I picked up my back pack throwing It over my shoulder. August walked over and grabbed my other bags.

"I'm gone miss you."

"You'll be back in two days."

"I know." August was sweet. I liked that he spoke his mind and didn't hesitate to tell me anything.

"I'll miss you too." I wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug. He kissedmy forehead and then his eyes lingered to my lips. I stood on my tippy toes and gave his a kiss.

I pulled away smiling. I blushed. August made me feel like I was in high school again. A little school girl who gets to kiss her crush.

"We better get going for Trav rat us out again."

I giggled. "Your right." We left out the door heading down the stairs.

I said good bye to everyone and the girls who were sad that I would be leaving.

I gave all three of them hugs and told them I'd see them again, maybe for Christmas.

August helped me load everything into the cab and We hugged one last time. I got in the car with Ty and waved bye as we disappeared.

~

It was early. 4 a.m. to be exact. We had just landed in Atlanta and I was tired. We were waiting for another cab to drive us home and by home I means Ty's house. I would be staying with her for a few days to keep close watch on her. She wasn't suicidal or anything but I couldn't be to sure. She wasn't talking to me or anything so I wasn't aware of what was going on in her head.

I just didn't want her doing anything she would regret.

We were seated on a few chairs until We heard someone call my last name.

We stood up and walked over a few feet away We saw a white man holding up the sign with my last name on it.

Wallace.

As We walked over to him some one ran into me.

Knocking my phone out my hands. He reached down and picked it up.

I stood shocked in place not knowing what to think. I felt like I was going to faint. My feet lost balance and my mind went blank.

I must've been having a bad dream because there was no way on God's green earth I was seeing Nolan in front of me right now.

Nolan is back. Somebody better tell August. In the wise words of Trey,  "Let yo man know Mr. STEALYOGIRL IS BACK. I'M BACK!'