Chapter 1

He was in the bathroom as he thought about his current situation.

He woke up in an unknown place with an unknown person. All he remembers is from the day before when he was about to fall asleep. He was reading the book The Birth of a Hero.

And now he seemed to be in the book he read, he was in Cale's body henituse a minor villain. Kim Rok Soo became Cale henituse but he still seemed strangely calm.

Cale thought while looking towards the ceiling.

"It's not like I miss my old life."

His life as Kim Rok Soo, there really wasn't much. In addition to being an orphan and penniless, he also developed anemia during his teenage years due to poor nutrition.

He managed her control it with medication, even if it was difficult for him to obtain them, he almost managed to live normally despite his health problems thanks to them even if everything deteriorated after the apocalypse.

Even with this disorder, he never thought about dying. He didn't like pain or death. Even be he was rolling around in a pile of dog shit, it was still better than being dead.

"For this reason, I need to make sure I don't get beaten up first."

In a way he was happy to have gotten rid of that in his new body. Even if his pale skin brought back memories of the state of his own body at the time. It's just a birth factor isn't it? he looked at his hand as he said it, a worrying feeling came over him but he quickly ignored it.

He was brought out of his thoughts at Ron's voice calling out to him. He quickly came out of the bathroom. Ron handed him his cup of cold water as he prepared to get dressed for the day.

"Something simple." He remembered in the novel that all Cale Henituse wore were complicated clothes. He did not want that at all, he preferred very simple things. When he finished dressing, he had lunch with his family. He finally returned to the office.

The office was completely empty. He took a seat at the desk so he could start working.

The document he had worked so hard to write in Korean had already burned in the fire. Cale had done it himself. No one here knew Korean, but he had to be careful. He had also told all the servants not to enter the office without his permission.

"I remember everything anyway."

Kim Rok Soo had always known how to remember the things he appreciated. Comics, novels, movies, it didn't matter what they were, as long as he enjoyed them, he was able to remember the names and appearances of the characters. Of course, if he didn't like something, he wouldn't remember it at all.

Cale leaned back in the chair and thought about what to do in the future.

"First, I have to see Choi Han tomorrow and do this."

The corners of his lips slowly begin to turn up.

"I have to take a shield."

Live a long time without dying. He had no intention of fighting.

To achieve this goal, the first step was to strengthen its defenses. The second step was to find a recovery method. The third was to be faster than anyone else. Fourth, there was a force that did not harm him but could kill other.

Of course, the most important thing was to avoid the battlefield and any other place where blood could flow.

Cale thought about his so-called plans while slowly closing his eyes in satisfaction.

"At least I won't be beaten even when the time comes to do it in the novel."

The Indestructible Shield. Cale thought of this first force. The parts of her lips that had risen didn't seem to be able to come back down.

The fateful meetings had no owner. It was a first-come, first-served arrangement. As he was organizing his plans, he suddenly opened his eyes a violent headache overwhelmed him.In his panic, he got up from his chair, but his vision was trouble. He quickly tried to stand at the desk with one hand, the other was on his head at the same time as he tried to straighten himself. Although he did this, he eventually fainted. He tried to keep his body away from the office so as not to hurt himself but too late, his left side hit the corner violently.

"This will definitely leave marks..." He thinks before losing consciousness.

—-

Special note for new readers of this story:

Firstly welcome to you. then if you have any doubt about my choice in Cale's disease, I advise you to continue reading. he has additional things in his inner self that can explain his state of health. However, I would be delighted to debate in the comments with them who wish to directly talk about my choice. I am open to any conversation.

Happy reading. 🤗